Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

i heard the same thing. the way some people talking, 2018 means every jordan retro is going to sell out

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “Cool Grey”
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

let's see how these releases go then

I think those olive 13s will sell out honestly (assuming they actually limited production numbers)

i heard the same thing. the way some people talking, 2018 means every jordan retro is going to sell out

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

Olive 13, Royal 18, Cool Grey 10 all drop in January not in March when productions numbers start to get lower.

Olive 13, Royal 18, Cool Grey 10 all drop in January not in March when productions numbers start to get lower.
oh i know that, somewhere around that

a lot of people think GR retros will sellout and GR resell will be back earlier than that (if it comes period) tho, i'm interested in that lol

Don’t really matter to me, I bought mostly GR and limited GR this year. Only thing I got that was limited was the off whites.

I think people are just getting nervous. Some think stock will be bigger and want to resell for whatever value they can get, others will hold on. Saturday, once we actually know how hard these will have been to get, prices will be more reflective of what is going on. Compared to current re-sell, I overpaid, but it is what it is. I have my pair secured, I'm extremely satisfied with the way they look, so it is what it is. If I can secure another pair, I will and we'll have one to stock.

2 local HOHs are getting them. The HOH im checked in with is getting 18 pairs. Mind you, this is the smaller HOH of the 2 locations. #cincy
Yeah but that number doesnt account for employee pairs and the manager backdooring pairs lol

Make enough for everybody is killing the brand

what a time

90A35B20-27EC-40B6-ACFF-1B134E098F1A.jpeg

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

IMO, i think ppl are really blowing this production cut out of proportion....

We’ll see. I remember seeing a tweet that they want to make og cw more exclusive. I’m assuming shadows, concords, etc limited and other Jordan’s will release in a decent amount.

It’s either not going to be that bad or major salt.

Any tips for a guy who has never ordered from nike and has only had unsuccessful attempts on other sites?
Never ordered via SNKRS and only tried to on FTL/FNL and that has been years ago. Can someone run me through it? On the off chance that I don't take the W at FTL?

FTL Reservation or bust for me.

I work tomorrow morning so I'd have to get extra lucky online.

Good luck fellas!

If you have not took a lot of Ls on SNKRS you won’t be prepared for this release. As rice said, overseas sites is your best option

Back
Top Bottom