air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-1-768x600.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-5.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-6.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-7.jpg
I'm hoping they water proofed these before taking the pictures :wink:

Did the white/orange 6s come with a towel? I just received my order from FTL.com and it didn't have one.

Any tips for a guy who has never ordered from nike and has only had unsuccessful attempts on other sites?
Never ordered via SNKRS and only tried to on FTL/FNL and that has been years ago. Can someone run me through it? On the off chance that I don't take the W at FTL?

Use desktop over the app ... it goes live a minute before the app -- noticed this over the last few weeks ordering from SNKRS. login to your SNKRS account a few minutes before and park on the item page. then at 9:59 scroll down to the size selection area and purchase. it's a decent chance you will get an error message just select size again and try again, but at some point you'll get a pending purchase message which (fingers crossed) you are good. If it goes insta sold out do not despair as folks have 30 minutes from purchase to cancel an order and this means a second chance opportunity about 30-45 minutes after the release went live for those who weren't lucky the first go round.

and of course if you don't have an account with SNKRS make it now via the app (they authorize the account through it) or desktop.

Last edited:
So with the headstart on the apps you still have to fight to get a pair?

yes..... Say there are 100 pairs to be had in theory at 5:50 (10 min headstart - start) 90% of those pairs will be given out and if there are 89 folks then everyone gets a pair, at 5:51 (9 min headstart) if there are 15 folks with the headstart and 90% of remaining pairs will be doled out....so on until there are no pairs. while a max 10 min headstart is not a guarantee it weights your entry enough for a strong W potential while each non max HS weights your entry for a stronger L outcome.

Back
Top Bottom