Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Prices already dipping below $300 on StockX for many sizes. After cost and fees that equals maybe $21-$35 profit depending on sales tax and shipping costs.

Prices already dipping below $300 on StockX for many sizes. After cost and fees that equals maybe $21-$35 profit depending on sales tax and shipping costs.

Lowest ask is like $290 for size 11 which is basically like a $15 profit lol

air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-1-768x600.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-5.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-6.jpg
air-jordan-6-gatorade-nrg-aj5986-335-7.jpg

So stockX is the move? I'm taking a W at FTL( No Ls going into 2018) but on the off chance I end up on the waiting list (delayed W) I'll cop from stockX asap. Can't take the chance that the prices rise on these

So stockX is the move? I'm taking a W at FTL( No Ls going into 2018) but on the off chance I end up on the waiting list (delayed W) I'll cop from stockX asap. Can't take the chance that the prices rise on these

Price will rise on these but not for a while. Cop them a few days after release. Make a new account for the $20 off coupon to save you some change too. They’ll be near retail

Love seeing the tide sway in the thread on these, prices will drop, no they will rise, they are limited, no they are easy to get. Just sit back watching everything unfold with the sure thing in the bag.

No one is camping all night for these. And if they are, they must REALLY want the shoe or they must really want to make that stock X profit lmao

You be surprised. Especially with the kids being out of school and resellers having no lives I wouldn’t be surprised. Might take a ride down tonight.

Yeah like dude said cop after release if you miss out
Wait till like wed-fri when most online pairs arrive
People will be undercutting like crazy
That’s when you get the best price

I'm usually 11 minute gang on the app but was only able to get 9 minutes this go round. Probably not hitting but I'm whatever on this release with February being so packed with must haves.

No one is camping all night for these. And if they are, they must REALLY want the shoe or they must really want to make that stock X profit lmao
Especially in Montreal where we are looking at a cool -25F (-30C) tonight!

I'm usually 11 minute gang on the app but was only able to get 9 minutes this go round. Probably not hitting but I'm whatever on this release with February being so packed with must haves.
I thought 10min was biggest headstart time?

Back
Top Bottom