Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

The white laces in person looksa lot better since it is more of an off white. It is a closer resemblance to the milky outsole than a bright crisp white as it appears in pic.

Those who bought for the quick flip will need to off load by the end of January .... because Feb is a heavy month between ASG and the usual Feb Yeezy drop (plus Pharrell's NMDs are set to drop). For buyers this presents an opportunity for the low scoop up. By mid-late Feb i wouldn't be surprised if prices might creep a bit -- but not by much. If there's no restocks I'm expecting them to settle around $300-350.
Loving the selling insight son is providing don’t know why reminds me of Beeks from Trading Places.
5CF8DB1E-7F0C-481E-9C4E-63AD5C77502B.jpeg

My SNKRS order still says preparing to ship. Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation yet? I'm thinking it's because of the holidays. I spoke with 2 reps and was reassured that my order was fine but I'm a little uneasy. What you guys think?

My SNKRS order still says preparing to ship. Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation yet? I'm thinking it's because of the holidays. I spoke with 2 reps and was reassured that my order was fine but I'm a little uneasy. What you guys think?
I think it’s the weekend and the holidays and that you should just relax.

Mine shipped yesterday, but with the holiday weekend and everything, I'd expect delays regardless.

I got shipping confirmation yesterday, but you should be fine.

Thought so, a "friend" was trolling me about it. Never ordered online successfully before so I wasn't completely sure. Appreciate it
Looking at your post count and join date, this amazes me. You’ll most likely have your pair by Thursday.

Pretty much. These kids don't get it. They just hear that Nike/JB didn't meet their fiscal objective and they think shoes aren't selling. As homie stated, Nike/JB have retailers by the short hairs. The minute a shoe is ordered, you either pay for it then, or if you have, you use credit (see Shiekh). The only reason Nike/JB is not reaching their goals is because each year they/the market keep raising the bar with their sale forecast to ridiculous numbers. This talk of making certain Nike/JB limited has nothing to do with making money or meeting objectives. It's all about longterm play and perception. It's like the diamond market. You manufacture the scarcity / limited availability of an items and you can create your own future and demand. One family / firm owns and run the whole diamond trade market. In the long run, Copper is and will be more rare than diamonds. Let that sink in for a little bit.
To add to your brilliant post, not only are the releases we buy paid for already...but also all the other stuff Nike/JB puts in your face that you don't buy as well. In order for stores to carry the good stuff, you have to pay in full for the bad stuff as well.

So in the end, it's all bought and paid for or sent on Credit to be paid later. EVERYTHING

Last edited:
Looking at your post count and join date, this amazes me. You’ll most likely have your pair by Thursday.
Yep, I always preferred in store. Then I had a plug for the last 3 or 4 years so I've never really tried to cop online again except for the occasional hyped release.

Grabbed the white pair with a $20 off coupon. I’m really happy with my pair. Would’ve loved to have the all green as well but glad to see people on here grabbing them. Hope you all enjoy!

Pretty much. These kids don't get it. They just hear that Nike/JB didn't meet their fiscal objective and they think shoes aren't selling. As homie stated, Nike/JB have retailers by the short hairs. The minute a shoe is ordered, you either pay for it then, or if you have, you use credit (see Shiekh). The only reason Nike/JB is not reaching their goals is because each year they/the market keep raising the bar with their sale forecast to ridiculous numbers. This talk of making certain Nike/JB limited has nothing to do with making money or meeting objectives. It's all about longterm play and perception. It's like the diamond market. You manufacture the scarcity / limited availability of an items and you can create your own future and demand. One family / firm owns and run the whole diamond trade market. In the long run, Copper is and will be more rare than diamonds. Let that sink in for a little bit.

I still don’t see how limiting trash cws will help the brand. Limiting the cws that people actually want probably does though.

I still don’t see how limiting trash cws will help the brand. Limiting the cws that people actually want probably does though.
its not about limiting or not limiting releases. its about more accurately predicting what the right number will be with ANY release. maximizing profits and not leaving any $ in folks pockets. the limited=hype=free marketing=more profits business model is DEAD. IG and social media does all the hyping for nike/adidas etc.

theres just no need to have folks kill each other over a pigeon dunk in the name of free pub and increased brand awareness. there are plenty of pros like SGO and pinoe etc that will do that for you...and plenty of wanabees to mop up after.

Back
Top Bottom