Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

This tread made me pick up the green Gatorades, to justify them I decided to sell off my ds Infrared 23s, here’s a quick shot before I send them out.

8A6CBE6D-B4CE-411B-97E7-27B16951DDDB.jpeg

I've wanted those infrarerds since day one. what'd you get for those? and what size?

Then why are the extremely limited yellow Gatorade AJ 1s selling for below retail (after fees) on Stock X?
Limited supply almost guarantees a quick sell out but if the primary reason for the sell out is to flip then the secondary market price won't boom. A lot of limited shoes only sell out because of people trying to flip it which creates a false demand that isn't really there. Now if the demand is there plus it sells out quickly that's when the boom occurs.

I think these are one of the better non OG 6 color ways. If they were “Undefeated VI’s” I think people would be going crazy over them. People are talking about not being able to wear anything with them, if you can’t then thats your problem. You don’t have to match like a Teletubie btw...

I think these are one of the better non OG 6 color ways. If they were “Undefeated VI’s” I think people would be going crazy over them. People are talking about not being able to wear anything with them, if you can’t then thats your problem. You don’t have to match like a Teletubie btw...
The undefeated green is more olive

Limited supply almost guarantees a quick sell out but if the primary reason for the sell out is to flip then the secondary market price won't boom. A lot of limited shoes only sell out because of people trying to flip it which creates a false demand that isn't really there. Now if the demand is there plus it sells out quickly that's when the boom occurs.

My point still stands: limiting trash cws (like yellow Gatorade 1s) doesn’t suddenly make them coveted.

My point still stands: limiting trash cws (like yellow Gatorade 1s) doesn’t suddenly make them coveted.
You asked a question so I answered. I never said your point is right or wrong. When it comes to what is a classic colorway or not it's all subjective especially when you take the secondary market value away and only deal with the actual shoe.

Last edited:
I've wanted those infrarerds since day one. what'd you get for those? and what size?

I’ve had those since feb 2014 uk11/US12. the colour was too bright, and I have far too many all red kicks that are still DS. I let them go for £210 a good just wanted a quick sale. I’ve got things like the toro red 4s, and the air max 90 red USAs still DS, the toro red 6s were an easy sacrifice for me.

I’ve had those since feb 2014 uk11/US12. the colour was too bright, and I have far too many all red kicks that are still DS. I let them go for £210 a good just wanted a quick sale. I’ve got things like the toro red 4s, and the air max 90 red USAs still DS, the toro red 6s were an easy sacrifice for me.
i feel you on the brightness...but infra 6 > toro 4 imo

To be honest I agree with you, but I have way to many kicks probably close to 200, I won’t really miss them. I’m not reselling but I’m constantly buying still so I have to let things go. My aim is to get down to around 75, which is near impossible as I keep adding
i dig, nothing wrong with looking at your closet and realizing that a bunch of the stuff you have is not needed...then turning them over to get something you like.

How many of you bought all 7 of the Gatrades that came out in the last few weeks.. just like to know i bought all of them thanks guys

That’s the cheapest available right now I believe
Honestly don’t think it will go lower unless they sit real hard
Had to cop at $145

Yeah with taxes they are around 175 lol. I'll take it, I'm not gonna wait for my size to disappear

Back
Top Bottom