Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Went to FTL to get that ! min head start and of course no beacon in range. So I ask for help and one employee sends me to another and then another. Then she tells me, "it's random, that really don't mean nothing, that headstart stuff don't matter because they do it on a computer"
I say I know it's a raffle but the headstarts increase your chances and she goes, " No it don't, it don't do nothing" So I'm starting to get pissed because she is just arguing with me at this point but I had my niece with me so I just left. Going back today, now I gotta go back to the mall in this holiday rush to speak with a manager/employee that knows how these releases work

i would have told her that half those cleaning products in their store "dont do nothing" but she still selling them anyway....then i would have thanked her for her uneducated opinion on the headstarts....then i would have told her to give me my MFing head start....lol

some of these employees think they gods gift n ish. nobody cares about their opinions lol. so she expected u to not get more time on your headstart because shes probably not a sneakerhead and doesnt buy ish wit her broke behind and therefore doesnt think the headstarts do anything?

whats next? you ask for boots and shes gonna tell you she thinks those boots are bad/dont help you/dont do anything for you in the winter so they dont really matter so shes not going to bring you out your size to cop? :rofl:

I wonder if Nike is sending out reserves for the Green Gatorade 6s on the Nike+ app.

i would have told her that half those cleaning products in their store "dont do nothing" but she still selling them anyway....then i would have thanked her for her uneducated opinion on the headstarts....then i would have told her to give me my MFing head start....lol

some of these employees think they gods gift n ish. nobody cares about their opinions lol. so she expected u to not get more time on your headstart because shes probably not a sneakerhead and doesnt buy ish wit her broke behind and therefore doesnt think the headstarts do anything?

whats next? you ask for boots and shes gonna tell you she thinks those boots are bad/dont help you/dont do anything for you in the winter so they dont really matter so shes not going to bring you out your size to cop? :rofl:
Yeah man, this FTL is pretty new but there's definitely something fishy going on. I just spoke with a manager and she told me that I can come and try to see if I can get a headstart but she doesn't know if it's working. I mention the code and she says, "As I said, you can come and try to get a headstart but I'm not sure if it's working"
I'm about to take a lunch and go up there now. Hopefully I keep my composure but I'm tired of these stupid smart mouthed women at this store. :smh:

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-6-retro-gatorade-mens-shoe/pid-12083547/pgid-12304215
FB7406CE-D07E-44F3-85B0-6461D696E76C.jpeg

Hey fellow NTers.. quick question. I have a 10M headstart with FTL.. Any chance I’ll hit? Manager at the mall was like.. “dang man you basically jumped the line”..Would love to believe him, but I need that good ole NT opinion! first time user of any Launch btw

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom