Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

These aren’t gonna sit, but I’m predicting that they will not sell out instantly. When people debate about wether or not a shoe will sit or not, that should tell you something.

As long as BC and Concords are full blown GR’s I could care less
no BC3 will be 250k pairs unlike the TB3 750k pairs sitting in outlets

Im glad its like this, Ill purchase off SNKRS on release date and return later if I see lower deal

Concords must be full blown GR, no doubt.
No lower prices, I dont think cheap deals on NBA.com like Gym red 11s will happen to Concord.

Good luck this weekend. Hope all can eat that want to eat...

DSC_4151.JPG

DSC_4152.JPG

THESE WILL SELL OUT WITHIN A DAY OR SO...THESE ARE A LIMITED GR, THEREFORE THEY WILL BE IN QUITE A FEW STORES,BUT IN SMALLER QUANTITIES. MY SPOT GOT 2 SIZE RUNS IN THIS PARTICULAR SHOE. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS. HOLLA...

CED B.

So @ 5:49pm est My 10m countdown started. I was out if the area, however once the 10m countdown ended, nothing happened. I was expecting like a “confirm/reserved” after the 10m countdown. The only things that took place was, the 24h countdown started, then it stated that the check in period ended. I checked in around 12:45pm est, with no edits being made. I guess my question is, do they pick random after the 24h or during?

Thanks NTers

So @ 5:49pm est My 10m countdown started. I was out if the area, however once the 10m countdown ended, nothing happened. I was expecting like a “confirm/reserved” after the 10m countdown. The only things that took place was, the 24h countdown started, then it stated that the check in period ended. I checked in around 12:45pm est, with no edits being made. I guess my question is, do they pick random after the 24h or during?

Thanks NTers
If you have a 10 minute head start you’ll know if you got them at 5:50 pm tomorrow.

I think these will sell out. People think stores are getting hundreds of pairs. Many passed up on the white/orange ones to see if they could get these. Then there's resellers that are going to by them all up because they think there is resell value in these. There's only 3 Finish Lines in the nation getting these. One being in the Chicago land area. The Foot Action Flight23 by my house is only getting about 2 pairs of each size and they're doing FCFS. They're even opening the store 2hrs early. Anyone getting there when the store opens will be sold out by then. Hype is being driven at the end of the year to carry on into the new year.

These will be an instant sellout imo
I got a 10 min HS on FTL
I’m trying every online spot on sat

Back
Top Bottom