Jordan vi infrared Yellowing

After the jordan 09 yellowing thread, I went to check on my DS space jams to see if they started yellowing,  yes they were.  So I went to check on the rest of my clears soles that I have in my collection ds, Foam's, V's, VI's, XI's.  What I noticed the most was the yellowing from my infrared's from the pack.  These are less than a year old and my soles are turn yellow. I bought a pair to keep on stock for later down the line and they are already turning at a fast rate...is this happening to anyone else's?

DS INFRARED

WORN ON THE LEFT  ABOUT 10 TIMES, DS ON THE RIGHT

VARSITY RED ON BOTTOM WORN AND INFRARED DS AT THE TOP

After the jordan 09 yellowing thread, I went to check on my DS space jams to see if they started yellowing,  yes they were.  So I went to check on the rest of my clears soles that I have in my collection ds, Foam's, V's, VI's, XI's.  What I noticed the most was the yellowing from my infrared's from the pack.  These are less than a year old and my soles are turn yellow. I bought a pair to keep on stock for later down the line and they are already turning at a fast rate...is this happening to anyone else's?

DS INFRARED

I Really Hate Myself For Missin Out On That Pack... Waited Too Long To Pull The Trigger.
30t6p3b.gif

But It May Be Where Your Storing Them At... I Can Understand The Spacejams But Those Jus Came Out A Few Months Ago An The Yellowing Is Already Starting...
sick.gif

I Really Hate Myself For Missin Out On That Pack... Waited Too Long To Pull The Trigger.
30t6p3b.gif

But It May Be Where Your Storing Them At... I Can Understand The Spacejams But Those Jus Came Out A Few Months Ago An The Yellowing Is Already Starting...
sick.gif

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.

my white infrareds came DS and were yellowing out the box so im not surprised and this was in SEPT just three months after the release

my white infrareds came DS and were yellowing out the box so im not surprised and this was in SEPT just three months after the release

I just keep them stored on my shelf in the bag. These I didn't get in a box. Should I take them out the bag?

I do rock my shoes, like i said i have one to rock and one to stock . So i can rock them later on.

I just keep them stored on my shelf in the bag. These I didn't get in a box. Should I take them out the bag?

I do rock my shoes, like i said i have one to rock and one to stock . So i can rock them later on.

Originally Posted by dimez81

DS INFRARED

Well now you know now that it is pointless to leave clear sole J's, OR ANY J'S FOR THAT MATTER, DS. Wear them. They will either crumble, have sole separation, or the air units will pop in a few years if and when you do wear them. They will turn yellow regardless. Especially 6's.

The best way to keep all your J's DS, ICY, and showcased, is to take some really good pictures of them when they are new or on your feet, post the pictures, print the pictures, and look back at them whenever you want. Many years from now, they will still be
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

People should really give up on "stocking up" on shoes with clear soles if they can't deal with discoloring....however I own a pair of infrared VI's that I've actually worn a couple of times and they haven't yellowed that bad yet. I don't keep them in the bag, in fact they are sitting out in the open.

DS INFRARED

Well now you know now that it is pointless to leave clear sole J's, OR ANY J'S FOR THAT MATTER, DS. Wear them. They will either crumble, have sole separation, or the air units will pop in a few years if and when you do wear them. They will turn yellow regardless. Especially 6's.

The best way to keep all your J's DS, ICY, and showcased, is to take some really good pictures of them when they are new or on your feet, post the pictures, print the pictures, and look back at them whenever you want. Many years from now, they will still be
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

People should really give up on "stocking up" on shoes with clear soles if they can't deal with discoloring....however I own a pair of infrared VI's that I've actually worn a couple of times and they haven't yellowed that bad yet. I don't keep them in the bag, in fact they are sitting out in the open.

My White infras have been worn maybe 3 times and I keep them out of the box and they're still looking as icey as when I bought them. The black ones are getting darker but cause of the dirt since I've worn them a bunch of times.

My White infras have been worn maybe 3 times and I keep them out of the box and they're still looking as icey as when I bought them. The black ones are getting darker but cause of the dirt since I've worn them a bunch of times.

but i have a pair of dmps and they aren't that bad after years

Mine have a hint of yellowing. It all depends on how you store them. Silica packs, controlled temp rooms, in/out of the box, saran wrap, etc...Many people have their own way of storing shoes so any can help, just depends on what works for you. I just rock all my J's. I take pics of them and save them to look back on how they originally looked when I first bought them
wink.gif

but i have a pair of dmps and they aren't that bad after years

Mine have a hint of yellowing. It all depends on how you store them. Silica packs, controlled temp rooms, in/out of the box, saran wrap, etc...Many people have their own way of storing shoes so any can help, just depends on what works for you. I just rock all my J's. I take pics of them and save them to look back on how they originally looked when I first bought them
wink.gif

My bad dimez, I didn't notice you said this was a 2nd pair to stock. Jealous of you there bro, I've only got a pack to rock.

Back
Top Bottom