Jordan vi infrared Yellowing

Mine is yellowing,too. Any icy sole will eventually yellow. I wear my VI's and XI's a lot. I would rather rock it then watch it yellow on my shelf.

Mine is yellowing,too. Any icy sole will eventually yellow. I wear my VI's and XI's a lot. I would rather rock it then watch it yellow on my shelf.

You could move to a place where oxygen doesnt exist. No oxygen = no oxidation = no more yellow soles!

However, it does make living slightly harder.........................You up for it?

You could move to a place where oxygen doesnt exist. No oxygen = no oxidation = no more yellow soles!

However, it does make living slightly harder.........................You up for it?

Mine were yellowing out of the box. The white pair more than the black ones. It's inevitable so I just deal with it. Funny thing is the infrared pack is more yellowed than the vred ones which are still icy.

Mine were yellowing out of the box. The white pair more than the black ones. It's inevitable so I just deal with it. Funny thing is the infrared pack is more yellowed than the vred ones which are still icy.

Originally Posted by magc840

yeah i noticed that....i think its the bag.

Originally Posted by magc840

yeah i noticed that....i think its the bag.

My black/varsity red 6's are starting to yellow a bit but that might be because I made the mistake of wearing them in Vegas in July

My black/varsity red 6's are starting to yellow a bit but that might be because I made the mistake of wearing them in Vegas in July

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.
Q

F

T

grin.gif

Can't really sympathize for these types of things.... it's like posting pics of dead people.... one of those things you just can't stop no matter what hocus-pocus tactics or Fountain of Youth ballyhoo ya buy into....

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.
Q

F

T

grin.gif

Can't really sympathize for these types of things.... it's like posting pics of dead people.... one of those things you just can't stop no matter what hocus-pocus tactics or Fountain of Youth ballyhoo ya buy into....

Back
Top Bottom