Jordan vi infrared Yellowing

My bad dimez, I didn't notice you said this was a 2nd pair to stock. Jealous of you there bro, I've only got a pack to rock.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

My bad dimez, I didn't notice you said this was a 2nd pair to stock. Jealous of you there bro, I've only got a pack to rock.
yeah these are my favorite Jays of all all time.  The first jordans I ever wanted when they came out but was never able to afford them.  I had 3 pairs of the 2000s that eventually got stolen.  So I had to get multiples in case another 10 years go by.

yeah these are my favorite Jays of all all time.  The first jordans I ever wanted when they came out but was never able to afford them.  I had 3 pairs of the 2000s that eventually got stolen.  So I had to get multiples in case another 10 years go by.

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.

^This. It really ain't that serious.

Maybe you should wear your shoes instead of creating threads when inevitable things occur.

^This. It really ain't that serious.

I'm guessing the dude's that have yellowing are ones that took their shoes out of the plastic wrap that it came with? cuz mine are crystal clear.

I'm guessing the dude's that have yellowing are ones that took their shoes out of the plastic wrap that it came with? cuz mine are crystal clear.

lol they look like the same shoe, glad i didnt get the package and the re-retro verison of it.

lol they look like the same shoe, glad i didnt get the package and the re-retro verison of it.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

naw mines been in the plastic since i got them.  im thinking i will take it out now.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

naw mines been in the plastic since i got them.  im thinking i will take it out now.

Back
Top Bottom