Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Bruh I already liked these but those new pics made these grow on me a hundredfold :smh:

Unless they're hot garbage in person these might end up being my 3rd favorite 6 behind only the black infrareds and the Carmine's.

Hope these aren't too hard to get though

Bruh I already liked these but those new pics made these grow on me a hundredfold
mean.gif

Unless they're hot garbage in person these might end up being my 3rd favorite 6 behind only the black infrareds and the Carmine's.

Hope these aren't too hard to get though
TRU STORY!!!!!!! they do go hard i can put them in that same category, just thirsty for a confirmed release date

These are straight fire! Def cop for me. They need to stop playin and release a drop date already so I can plan my cop list to see what I can afford lol

After going out of my element and getting a shoe color I thought I'd never get and love (powder blue 3's) I'm feeling froggy and really hoping I can add this pair as well as the green Oregon Duck V's to my collection. My only question is, are they these supposed to be infrared 23 and black which would make it the same infrared from the 3LAB5's right? So why do these look like a dark Varsity Red and not pinkish? I mean, I hope what I'm seeing in the picture's is what comes out and I don't get an ugly surprise on whenever the confirmed release day is.

After going out of my element and getting a shoe color I thought I'd never get and love (powder blue 3's) I'm feeling froggy and really hoping I can add this pair as well as the green Oregon Duck V's to my collection. My only question is, are they these supposed to be infrared 23 and black which would make it the same infrared from the 3LAB5's right? So why do these look like a dark Varsity Red and not pinkish? I mean, I hope what I'm seeing in the picture's is what comes out and I don't get an ugly surprise on whenever the confirmed release day is.
Na it's called "toro" 6 so id imagine them coming very close if not the same to the toro 4 color. Hopefully they won't be a limited release. Wait for more info before you pre order Chicagoguy lol.

Na it's called "toro" 6 so id imagine them coming very close if not the same to the toro 4 color. Hopefully they won't be a limited release. Wait for more info before you pre order Chicagoguy lol.
Bruh these have nothing to do with those toro 4s. The only people who even call these toros are the hypebeasts and sneakerblogs

It makes sense that these would release with the white infrared 6s on February 15th , NBA all star weekend, like what JB did with the 3s last year...

Bruh these have nothing to do with those toro 4s. The only people who even call these toros are the hypebeasts and sneakerblogs
What kinda nonsense you talkin bout.
1. It's obviously called toro 6 in case you didn't see that
2. Look at the pics. Pretty red to me
I haven't seen one hypebeast talk in the last few pages of this thread. Hope you on the right thread

It makes sense that these would release with the white infrared 6s on February 15th , NBA all star weekend, like what JB did with the 3s last year...
Yea I can see them doing that. I'm leaning more towards the following Saturday. I hope so too cuz 2 releases on one day that I wanna cop is annoying to me. More raffle tickets, more ppl, more drama

Back
Top Bottom