Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm sure they'll make an adjustment on the price to 170. Would be nice to see 160 again.. :D

That's this shoes new nickname bruh :smokin

Nickname forced by you

The man who thinks those ugly bobcats 13s are the 2nd best 13s ever.

Reminds me of the guy who wanted everyone to call him "slimm". Says everyone calls him slimm.....yet nobody calls him slim.

May I ask why such a high amount? Oh wait, I think I just realized a possible answer, I sure feel stupid now. The VI's aren't the only JB shoe's dropping next month nor are they the only shoe's dropping in general :smh:
These, white infrareds, powders,bhm kd vi, kobe 9

Damn i hope these are not limited... If they are as limited as the Banned 1s at the end of December... is going to be a pain in the **** around where i live

Damn i hope these are not limited... If they are as limited as the Banned 1s at the end of December... is going to be a pain in the **** around where i live
Uhhh banned 1s didn't come out last Dec , OG Bred 1s did, and I doubt they'll b that limited...

banned 1's didnt come on in dec dude...blk/red 1's did

I'm sure they'll make an adjustment on the price to 170. Would be nice to see 160 again..
happy.gif
they just did

Meh, they are ok. Seidel would've been better but who knows with this new pebbled suede that cold be what it is on the shoe. I may try to cop, but the infrared sixes are what I'm after

Back
Top Bottom