Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Please NDC drop these Saturday morning and allow me to get a pair
smokin.gif
Amen

Wow. I mean they are nice and I'm gonna try to get a pair on the NDC release. But 400? Nah, you can keep em for that price. 

there's a 334 guy who sold 42 pairs. he only have size 14 left. yeah, they are mostly 400 
sick.gif

42 pairs ... wtf
Right........Does he have a Nike account and then just sell his whole stock on Ebay after the release and get reseller prices for them?

Last edited:
Wow. I mean they are nice and I'm gonna try to get a pair on the NDC release. But 400? Nah, you can keep em for that price. 

Right........Does he have a Nike account and then just sell his whole stock on Ebay after the release and get reseller prices for them?

Possible. I doubt it though. I was able to land 6 of these, kept 1 amd gave the rest to friends/family. Ended up selling my pair also lol.

im not saying if these particular shoes are made out of real leather but genuine real leather shoes are really inexpensive to make, the prices range from 100 to 5000. the quantity of shoes made has a big factor in pricing.  louis vuitton leather dress shoes cost a lot because the quantity made is not a lot. and its hand made. jordan brand makes a lot of the model of shoe they are selling therefore its cheaper. its also cheaper because its made in ****** chinese sweat shops. the craftsman ship of JB is overall mediocre compared to other leather shoe companies which influence price. thats why when a store has a **** ton of one product, they will lower the price. if the store has a small amount of a product, they either sell it msrp or raise the price
you cant compare a lv shoe to a jordan shoe. with lv your paying a lot for the name.

Haven't been in here in a while.

But I will just say that:

- none of last Saturday's tweets were tweeted using Sprinklr which is normally used for almost all of their releases.

- rather than Sprinklr they posted via "web" which means that someone messed up on the copy/paste.

- i suspect the retro 5 restock was to test out their Sprinklr app.

Haven't been in here in a while.

But I will just say that:

- none of last Saturday's tweets were tweeted using Sprinklr which is normally used for almost all of their releases.
- rather than Sprinklr they posted via "web" which means that someone messed up on the copy/paste.
- i suspect the retro 5 restock was to test out their Sprinklr app.
speaka da English. What u sayin bro bro. Me no understand about sprinkles

Back
Top Bottom