Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Classic hyped release: bots and people with shady back door twitter methods. Even the Air Max 90 Ice is selling out this morning 
mean.gif

When u gonna fix this situation Nike? When? Just start a captcha process or something or drop everything like the Yeezys. Enough of this BS already. I just hope they catch as many bot users as possible and ban your *****.

That drop on NDC was crazy lol. I was expecting to strike out but wow after adding my size to cart I was in waiting in line for 5-10 seconds and then got OOS message. Quickest OOS message I have ever gotten from NDC . Was hoping to double up but now I'm just happy to have my FNL pair coming in today.

Everyone talking about an early link
roll.gif
  1. There was no early link.
  2. Even if there was one, the nike page wasn't live until 5 seconds AFTER the tweet was sent by nike.
There was no advantage. Just a super limited supply.

tht was a retarted release. all my friends with super bots still were unable to cop. if a shoe goes faster then preledes then you know its only 1-2 size runs. nike dont care about us....

roll.gif
  2. Even if there was one, the nike page wasn't live until 5 seconds AFTER the tweet was sent by nike.
Actually there was a link.

That drop on NDC was crazy lol. I was expecting to strike out but wow after adding my size to cart I was in waiting in line for 5-10 seconds and then got OOS message. Quickest OOS message I have ever gotten from NDC . Was hoping to double up but now I'm just happy to have my FNL pair coming in today.
you should be happy u got that far LOL, i clicked the twitter link at 8 AM exactly and it just said OOS

I bought a add to cart bot I have tweetdeck and I got the sold out page. Nike is b.s. if you got through it was early link period!

roll.gif
1. there was an early link 

2. a few went thru others didnt

Back
Top Bottom