Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Help me plz. I have a trade offer for my ds cherry 12s for ds infrared 23s is that fair or should I ask for $100 cash too? Anybody?

Help me plz. I have a trade offer for my ds cherry 12s for ds infrared 23s is that fair or should I ask for $100 cash too? Anybody?
keep the white/red 12s imo. much better. If you really think these look great then ask for some dough too imo idk about 100 though

These will reach $600 in 6 months IMO , already have seen 2 sz 9.5's sell for $499 plus $20 shipping on feebay

It's going to be an even trade in a couple of weeks. The 6s were harder to attain than the 1s Imo.
NOPE. 
These > any jordan 1
NOPE.
I dont know where yall live but in NYC the 6's were WAY harder to get than the bred 1's. Not even close actually
NOPE.

if these weren't hard to obtain than why has the price skyrocket so much in the past 24 hours. Flight club has 1 pair available. These were difficult to obtain, I got plenty of bred 1s for retail just by gifting fifths of crown to the local shops. These didn't show up in their shops. 
When FC don't have any...then you know they were hard to get or very popular.

Do you even know how to read? Or you too busy trying to be funny and a troll that you contradict yourself. 

I am college educated sir. I was half trolling. 

This shoe was very easy to get here in NOLA but hard everywhere else. But black/red 1s were way harder and more expensive, and in no way is this shoe ever better than the black/red 1s.

size 13
nerd.gif

Every AS game town gets flooded, last year it was the 88's in Houston , re-sellers bought them up by the van load

Yea... These were FLOODED to NOLA for ASG weekend! Thats the only reason why.

Had it would have been a normal weekend, im sure very very few stores nationwide would have got these an they would have been 90% limited and online.

should have hit up some people who went to the game to buy me a pair over in NO
mean.gif

i don't see prices dropping for these at all.

Do you even know how to read? Or you too busy trying to be funny and a troll that you contradict yourself. 

I am college educated sir. I was half trolling. 

This shoe was very easy to get here in NOLA but hard everywhere else. But black/red 1s were way harder and more expensive, and in no way is this shoe ever better than the black/red 1s.

it will never be better than the Bred 1,  but shoes like Raging Bulls 5 and DB 3 that are no way near that status command more value.  I expect the same to happen with this one. 

I wished I was in NO when these came out...must have been an easy cop for everyone there. It was tough trying to get them anywhere around my area

I wished I was in NO when these came out...must have been an easy cop for everyone there. It was tough trying to get them anywhere around my area
This shoe is still flooded here on every one's feet even though resellers probably bought half of the stock.

They were soliciting begging us to buy more pairs (like the FTL DM did me) 

Back
Top Bottom