Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Did anyone else see these on Shoe Palace?  On RD Shoe Palace had these along side the white ones and then pulled the picture.  You never could select the red ones.  This was early on like the first few minutes.  Quite suspicious I'd say?  Maybe a RS coming there soon?

They've had the page up with a "COMING SOON" caption up since RD. Trust been monitoring the **** out of it, lol.

Did anyone else see these on Shoe Palace?  On RD Shoe Palace had these along side the white ones and then pulled the picture.  You never could select the red ones.  This was early on like the first few minutes.  Quite suspicious I'd say?  Maybe a RS coming there soon?
^ it's still there. SP always does that with the shoes that are available only in their stores. They haven't gotten that tier status from Jb to sell that particular level of shoes online, yet. They just started selling jb online, so it'll be a while.

Last edited:
lol some of you people man... if the whites were limited they would have sold out in a heartbeat too. then we would be in the same position except we would all be in the white infrared thread instead of this one looking for a pair

^true that, cuz the whites still sold pretty quick to have however many ppl said were produced...
paint job is a tad sloppy on mine

^true that, cuz the whites still sold pretty quick to have however many ppl said were produced...
paint job is a tad sloppy on mine
my first pair was sloppy too, the inside of the shoes paint wasnt following the corner of the sole properly so i exchanged it for another and half sized down as well

Seeing all these ridiculous pricest everyone is listing. I just gave my pair to a random Craigslist dude for 300. He was happy af and had a big smile in his face. Now I hope he doesn't take it and flip it for 400.

Seeing all these ridiculous pricest everyone is listing. I just gave my pair to a random Craigslist dude for 300. He was happy af and had a big smile in his face. Now I hope he doesn't take it and flip it for 400.

:lol:, he probably flipped em for 350

smokin.gif

Oh so you was joking now? Do you want kudos now for having 3 pairs or being old enough to cop retro Js from an Eastbay catalog back in the day? No one cares about either. Keep your irrelevant accomplishments to your self. The fact was your post was lame and you came of as a lame hypebeast new head or old head. You a old head but you dropping lame jokes now? Catch up.

Ummm I saw everyone asking if some outrageous price was good. I have been at it along time. You ever see someone selling or trading baseball cards? You call them a hypebeast? It is part of the hobby. A reseller sells non stop. Collectors buy, sell and trade to get pairs that they don't have. So I guess if you donn't like the fact someone has three don't hate the player hate the game. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Hanon pair finally came in....Fire as you all know. no need for pics. best Jordan release of the year so far. A lot of you probably disagree but better then carmines IMO

These > any jordan 1
really a non OG Jordan retro 6, is better then an OG Jordan retro 1 black/Red?  

The same black/red jordan 1, that was one of MJ's first original color in his first sneaker.  That got banned by the NBA for its Loud colors?  

An all red leather jordan retro 6 is better then that shoe, with that history?  I don't think so. 

Back
Top Bottom