Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

honestly I like both I have a second pair of tiff's too.

Edit: what I'm tryin to say is it a fair trade...
seems fair. i see tiff's going for 3-350 and the infrared 23 350-400 so add the extra 50 and it seems even. I personally would do it especially if i had an extra pair of tiffs, not much to debate imo

Who in their right mind would give up ROs for these though? These aren't THAT coveted. I can see these going down in prices over time, but ROs? Stop.
The person with fake Red Octobers ofcourse lol
mean.gif

400+ for these infrared 23's??? DAMN!  would've have got the pair in the classifieds earlier this weekend, but cat decided to sell locally instead of shipping.
indifferent.gif

6's are in my top 3 of all time J's, and I'm definitely a fan of the all RED color way.  hopefully resell comes down? Hmmmm....

Who in their right mind would give up ROs for these though? These aren't THAT coveted. I can see these going down in prices over time, but ROs? Stop.

Don't even sweat it bruh the idea came from some lame hypebeast stupidly asking if 425$ was a good enough price to let 1 of his 3 pairs. Hypebeast post like those should just be ignored.

Since the dust settled the whole nike debacle im just happy and have no regrets that i payed $230 for these on RD

guy shipped mine out today. will be here by thursday. he even called me to let me know he was dropping it off and double boxing it for me. what a guy 
happy.gif

If only I could've got my freakin' size! and yes the red looks way better in person... Not that pink crap on the GR infrared 6

Back
Top Bottom