Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

those foams were 800-1000 on release day and now you can get em for 450-550 without breaking a sweat. the last shoe that built up in value was the prelude 1. went from 350 rd to 500 a week later. now they 700-1000 everywhere, even after the restocks.

The reason the guy thinks the value will rise is because these may never retro again. jordan doesn't really retro + colors like that, if at all...

This.

But I disagree about JB not retroing retro+ colors....They'll retro whatever they feel like retroing, whenever they feel like retroing it.

Those Oregon foams tanked after the first week. Even Red Yeezys are on Flight Club for like $5,200...that's down from the 6-8k dudes were asking/selling for durign those first few days after release.

those foams were 800-1000 on release day and now you can get em for 450-550 without breaking a sweat. the last shoe that built up in value was the prelude 1. went from 350 rd to 500 a week later. now they 700-1000 everywhere, even after the restocks.

The reason the guy thinks the value will rise is because these may never retro again. jordan doesn't really retro + colors like that, if at all...
If your right I'm glad I decided to spend the big coin now for double the rd price.

This.

But I disagree about JB not retroing retro+ colors....They'll retro whatever they feel like retroing, whenever they feel like retroing it.

Those Oregon foams tanked after the first week. Even Red Yeezys are on Flight Club for like $5,200...that's down from the 6-8k dudes were asking/selling for durign those first few days after release.
Like I said, the likelihood isn't 100%certain, so there is a chance these will appear again. the laney 5 did, but albeit 13 years later...

If your right I'm glad I decided to spend the big coin now for double the rd price.
i say 350 is a lot, but it will only get worse

they both the same color I posted it in paint for y'all to easily see. And that was a high quality camera. The whites are listed as white-infrared 23- black on every retail site including NDC. Y'all acting like jb really willing to cook up a different paint for each and every shoe labeled infrared
they both the same color I posted it in paint for y'all to easily see. And that was a high quality camera. The whites are listed as white-infrared 23- black on every retail site including NDC. Y'all acting like jb really willing to cook up a different paint for each and every shoe labeled infrared

Na bruh you lyin, ill give you eastbay and footlocker us say infrared 23 however ndc does not once again here are pics showing proof.
View media item 827348View media item 827349View media item 827350
I really dont get how you can argue with the box labels and the nike website itself. Cleary you must have some color deficiency if you truly believe they are the exact same color. They are not.

Na bruh you lyin, ill give you eastbay and footlocker us say infrared 23 however ndc does not once again here are pics showing proof.
View media item 827348View media item 827349View media item 827350
I really dont get how you can argue with the box labels and the nike website itself. Cleary you must have some color deficiency if you truly believe they are the exact same color. They are not.

dude has proved time & time again his driveway doesnt go all the way to the garage...dont argue with it

as for that driveway comment, that is the dumbest saying i have ever heard of. no my driveway just ends and i drive on the grass to get to my garage. SMFH clown.. dudes think cuz they got 20000 posts they can just talk down to other members over the internet
roll.gif
  I'm with ya chillen.  Amen!!!

lol color deficiency? its hard to differentiate 2 REALLY CLOSE colors when one is on a white base and the other is all infrared regardless of how good your eyesite is. again most people see the infrared 23s as darker because the shoe is darker. This is the same way it was in the infrared pack where the white pairs infrared looked brighter than the black pair. Regardless as many people with both pairs have said, they are a close color the difference may be that one is on leather.

as for that driveway comment, that is the dumbest saying i have ever heard of. no my driveway just ends and i drive on the grass to get to my garage. SMFH clown.. dudes think cuz they got 20000 posts they can just talk down to other members over the internet

Iight man whatever. Im bowing out your one of those types that cant/wont admit when they are wrong. Regardless i wont be replying to nothing else you say

Iight man whatever. Im bowing out your one of those types that cant/wont admit when they are wrong. Regardless i wont be replying to nothing else you say
bruh, i just said the color looks slightly different, you came out with evidence that supported that the colors were different and you cant argue with concrete evidence. this is why i changed from saying that "the colors are the same" to "the colors are slightly different". 

I actually wished that JB would have used the red on these shoes for the trim on the white infrareds .

bruh, i just said the color looks slightly different, you came out with evidence that supported that the colors were different and you cant argue with concrete evidence. this is why i changed from saying that "the colors are the same" to "the colors are slightly different". 

Oh ok my bad for coming sideways that last post. Didnt realize what you meant. Either way both colors are close and both are dope as hell so back to the sneakers and having fun.

Go ebay man

Sz13s are going nuts
^ this damn at first I was kinda hesitant to want to pay $355 shipped for my size 13 wish I could've went down .5 size but  I'm sure that they didn't make these in a 12.5, but the struggle is definitely real lol, also picked up a size 11.5 for my nephew for the same amount so I guess I made an ok deal for both pairs considering the resell cost on them now, & on a different note I also ended up with 2 extra pair of white infrareds that I got for retail, I was going to put them both up on ebay but the market is just so flooded with those right now that I didn't want to wait to get my money back and after dealing with packaging them up taking them to the post office etc... just didn't seem worth the effort to try to sell them online so took them into the store because I got them from online at finishline I was able to take back to the store, while I was at the counter doing the return some guy walks up with a different shoe in his hands see's the white infrareds I was returning and says what size those lol and drops the shoe he had in his hand with the quickness lol, so basically the shoes were sold before I left the store haha, but I just wanted the money back in my pocket faster than I would have the money from selling online. All I know is my nephew better like these infrared23's lol....
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ this damn at first I was kinda hesitant to want to pay $355 shipped for my size 13 wish I could've went down .5 size but  I'm sure that they didn't make these in a 12.5, but the struggle is definitely real lol, also picked up a size 11.5 for my nephew for the same amount so I guess I made an ok deal for both pairs considering the resell cost on them now, & on a different note I also ended up with 2 extra pair of white infrareds that I got for retail, I was going to put them both up on ebay but the market is just so flooded with those right now that I didn't want to wait to get my money back and after dealing with packaging them up taking them to the post office etc... just didn't seem worth the effort to try to sell them online so took them into the store because I got them from online at finishline I was able to take back to the store, while I was at the counter doing the return some guy walks up with a different shoe in his hands see's the white infrareds I was returning and says what size those lol and drops the shoe he had in his hand with the quickness lol, so basically the shoes were sold before I left the store haha, but I just wanted the money back in my pocket faster than I would have the money from selling online. All I know is my nephew better like those infrared23's lol....:lol:

Yeah man. Next sz13 im watching is already at 330 with 2 days left.

Nuts.

Thought they would level out around 400 like bel airs.

But now.......?
I could see it jump to 600 as well as drop back down to 400.

Crapshoot if ur gonna try n sell em.

I hear these dudes getting em for 350 and such, but i havnt seen anything like that for sz13.

N we all know how that sz13 ish goes

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR COMMUNITY BETTER

Last edited:
Damn $290 isn't bad considering..

Oh well, perhaps I can get lucky on CL for not much over retail.

Did I tell you guys how much I spent on Lightning 4s DS off Craigslist?

:lol:

Man, I want these so bad. Considering paying 350 if I can for them.

Better hurry. I spent about a week tring to get my pair. During that time I noticed the cost sneaking up.
I was about to give up before finally getting a seller to come down in the price.

still in shock from the prices boys are paying

yeezy 2s got people spending big cash on non ro's

People shouldn't be spending 5+ racks on RO Yeezy's, neither. I don't know what's wrong with people. People are selling (asking for, but not getting) 5 racks for the RO's. Heck, I didn't even pay that for my Oregon 4's and they're way better looking, limited and etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom