Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

cant believe flightclub has a sz 12.5 when no other sites had it available
dude their inventory comes and goes so fast. I went there last week and they didn't have my size in what i wanted. The NEXT day i checked there sight and there it was. Ordering it online actually saved me. Delivery is cheaper than paying NY tax.

Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Released by Clearing Agency. Now in-transit

Yeaaaaa buddy.  Monday will be a good day

Last edited:
At least you got something. All I got most likely is money stuck indefinitely with PayPal
laugh.gif
same boat with you now, they cancelled my order -___- waited all this time and 418 dollars later of "sold out" and "the shoe shouldn't have been there" 
mean.gif

WoW....seeing stores (that are verified (on list) as legit) selling for $465...$499...$540....and the WHOPPER $600.

same boat with you now, they cancelled my order -___- waited all this time and 418 dollars later of "sold out" and "the shoe shouldn't have been there" :smh:
Yeah, well at least they refunded me quick. I got all my money back on my PayPal balance the other day

Spray the soles with the yellow bottle armor all... The protectant helps a lot... All my clear sole shoes from last year still have no yellowing
aight, good looks..ive read that before on niketalk but ive never tried it..ill give it a shot. Much appreciated bro.

I'm gonna post pics and tag u in everything since we best buds now. Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! *high five*

Offered some guy 290 on Ebay and got turned down lol. If ANYONE can help me get these in a 13 for 300 or less, please let me know.

Offered some guy 290 on Ebay and got turned down lol. If ANYONE can help me get these in a 13 for 300 or less, please let me know.
you arent geting these for under 350$ on internet at this moment tbh 

you should try locally imo

Last edited:
I ordered mine from flight club on wed. I never ordered from them before. If they don't get shipped out today, is there a chance they ship on Sat?

I ordered mine from flight club on wed. I never ordered from them before. If they don't get shipped out today, is there a chance they ship on Sat?
they took 4 or 5 days to ship the last i ordered from them. Once they do you will get a tracking number from them you can track.

I bought these love em one of my favorites super happy gonna be rocking these in the summer without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom