Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These R kinda like the Grape 5s and Bel-Air 5s when they first released, and sold out. More of the Bel-Airs than the Blk grapes.

Wow, I ordered mine on Wed, and just called Flight club and they said coulld take up to 7-9 days to ship. The website says 3-5. Im not gonna see them for another 2 weeks. Damn Damn Damn

Wow, I ordered mine on Wed, and just called Flight club and they said coulld take up to 7-9 days to ship. The website says 3-5. Im not gonna see them for another 2 weeks. Damn Damn Damn
it probably wont be that bad. I ordered from them last week and it took 5 days for me to get shipping notification. 

Don't worry about that

1. Atleast you getting them

2. I ordered my girls bred 13s from there and I never received shipping info from them and didn't hear back from them other than order confirmation. Next thing I know they came in within 5 days and they sent an apology email for not sending me info.

Don't worry about that

1. Atleast you getting them

2. I ordered my girls bred 13s from there and I never received shipping info from them and didn't hear back from them other than order confirmation. Next thing I know they came in within 5 days and they sent an apology email for not sending me info.
THats going to be a problem. I was hoping to get a tracking number so i could have fed ex hold them at a lock pickup center cause if my girls home when they get delivered and sees how much i paid, My *** is grass, lol. I hope they send me a tracking number and that was just a flook incident with yours. Has anyone else not received shipping info from Flight Club

oh great....how much did u pay on flight club
450. The rest of the sizes were 500 except the 14 was 450. In m size i couldnt find anything on ebay for less than 400. I dont mind paying the extra 50 for that piece of mind.

Finally got my pair today. I had to pay $350 for them. :smh: These are my favorite all red sneaker from JB. The color is very eye catchy.

For you bigfoot dudes, maybe a European NTer can help you guys. Amsterdam HoH should have a 14 and 15 in stock. Comes out to about $240 USD (not counting shipping), if you can find someone to scoop then Ship to you, for whatever that's worth.

Why would you order from flight club at crazy prices $500 or so, then wait 2 weeks to get shoes? Just hit up a reputable seller on eBay and ask for PP invoice, you can get these for $350-$400 that way, and you can get them in 2-3 days, FC is a joke , 8-9 days to ship? Lol

Why would you order from flight club at crazy prices $500 or so, then wait 2 weeks to get shoes? Just hit up a reputable seller on eBay and ask for PP invoice, you can get these for $350-$400 that way, and you can get them in 2-3 days, FC is a joke , 8-9 days to ship? Lol
Agreed. Only buy from Flight Club if you're looking to spend as much money as possible lol.

I ordered some dunks last week. NBD money wise. But if I wanted something bad enough and couldn't find it at another reputable spot or sight then flightclub it is.

That is hilarious, but i can't agree with the saying. Although it's mostly true i have hooked fellow nt'ers up before and will again. Others do too. 
Yes...I myself found it HILARIOUS...But do wish the RESALE homies woulld just understand....WEEE LOOOVE SHOOOOES....Give Us A LiL Slack

THats going to be a problem. I was hoping to get a tracking number so i could have fed ex hold them at a lock pickup center cause if my girls home when they get delivered and sees how much i paid, My *** is grass, lol. I hope they send me a tracking number and that was just a flook incident with yours. Has anyone else not received shipping info from Flight Club
Hell...don't feel bad...had to hide these, and about 4-5 other pairs since New Years....went a LiL Nutty for the New Year...**** HAPPENS....lol...LoL...LOL

I tried ebay. My size was going for around $400 and there weren't many listings in my size. I don't mind paying the extra 50 for POM that they are RD. Apparently I'm not the only one who mind paying cause early today they probably had around 8-10 pairs and now they are all gone. If you click on Air Jordan 6 the shoe doesn't even pop up anymore. Except in Big Kids. Damn Friday night must be a busy night for them cause i just looked again and all the white/Infrareds are gone now and they had a **** tone of them earlier today.

Last edited:
Apparently the Toro 6's were limited release, none of the local malls where I live received them, only got the White Infrared 6's

Back
Top Bottom