Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Know what you mean. They literally try to bend you over on GS sizes. Happens everytime. The mark up on GS is much more than adults.
yeah for certain shoes the GS sizes go for more than mens. the reason is that they are produced in far less numbers than mens pairs.

Broke mine out today they look amazing on foot!!!   
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Since my lebron usa lows haven't come in yet, I'll be rocking these tomorrow. :wink:

Last edited:
yeah for certain shoes the GS sizes go for more than mens. the reason is that they are produced in far less numbers than mens pairs.
I just thought the % mark up is like greater, not the actual ending price. I've never seen GS be like $300 and the mens be like $280. I've mostly seen like GS $250, mens $300, but the % mark up on the GS is much higher.

Yeah that's the good thing I wear sz 13 14 depending on the shoes..or usually wear those thick Jordan socks lol

Just copped a pair of these off the bay for a steal :pimp:

Patients is a virtue :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol:

But it was like 220 shipped so I don't know if that's really a steal but I been wanting these ever since I first seent them :pimp:

yeah I would say u definitely got a steal. I would love to find a pair at that price right now. I missed out on RD and multiple restocks. I haven't seen them for less than 400 recently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom