Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

yeah I would say u definitely got a steal. I would love to find a pair at that price right now. I missed out on RD and multiple restocks. I haven't seen them for less than 400 recently.
laugh.gif

But it was like 220 shipped so I don't know if that's really a steal but I been wanting these ever since I first seent them
pimp.gif
What size? GS? Mens sizes can be had for $300 if you work at it.

Best VI release of the year, so siick had to double up. Although the Blk/Infra's R looking pretty good, watch out for these Slam Dunk Lazer 3M VIs!

These are so bright and are such attention grabbers but I can't see how I could double up on these. Ive rocked mine twice and they still look d/s. Probably won't break them out until next summer or unless I go on a vaca trip. Def one of the better JB releases this year.

That price tag, hopefully was copped from a legit source, fakes on these are somewhat on point. Can never be too careful, alot of bad drivers out there....
The consignment shop I go to Soledout had the fakes next to the real in pictures.  All I have to say is wow. In pictures is one thing but in person if someone walks past with them on you cant tell...scary.

Man I hope the pair I copped is legit. I mean the seller had pretty good feedback and I couldn't find anything off about them. Now yall dudes got me paranoid :smh:

Man I hope the pair I copped is legit. I mean the seller had pretty good feedback and I couldn't find anything off about them. Now yall dudes got me paranoid
mean.gif
search some youtube videos. I think the main difference is the height of the A I R in the back from the sole and the toe box that you have to view from the side.

Still looking for a 11.5 :ohwell:

Any ideas of where to look besides ebay?
I am in the same boat as you. But I still believe there will be another large restock on the releases this year for the holiday season. Curious but how much are you trying to spend in case I come across another route to purchase these.(We are the same size also)

I am in the same boat as you. But I still believe there will be another large restock on the releases this year for the holiday season. Curious but how much are you trying to spend in case I come across another route to purchase these.(We are the same size also)
large restock on a limited shoe?

Yes, when I say large I also mean other shoes will be release to but I still think these will be restocked

Last edited:

Yes, when I say large I also mean other shoes will be release to but I still think these will be restocked
Cameron nope.gif

There you go fam

Back
Top Bottom