Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These will NOT be that hard to get trust me. Word on the street is nobody likes the whites cause of the pink color but I never expected managers to tell me this.
I hear the reds wont be that limited judging from stores that'll have them. I want the reds (consolation prize for the yeezys lol) and will probably get them easily. 

I think it may be easy in the sense that for the first come first serve spots it won't require a campout over night, but make no mistake, in the DMV if we going off just #s, these are pretty limited.

I see people mentioning availability compared to black grapes, and initially that's what I was thinking what they would be, but in areas I've checked in the DMV availability is much more comparable to Bel Airs. The demand itself may not match those shoes YET, but if we going off just the pure #s in terms of quantity a lot of spots that usually have the quickstrike stuff in the DMV ain't getting these.

Also, I don't know how far this stretches, but the DTLRs in DC/southern MD messed up there jordan account and won't be getting any big jordan releases for the next few months (not to say it was a given they were getting them anyway), so you can cross them off the list too.

I think the general consensus is that most people don't really care about the color as much or are more consumed by the white infrareds, but if in the coming days people start to realize how limited these are and switch their stance just based on the that then you could see some unexpected line sizes for these.

everyones gonna want these red 6's just watch. its gonna be similar to Black Grapes release i think.

Does anyone know if we have any other NT'ers from Cincinnati? I've never went to a store to buy my kicks, always been online. Just wondering if there's a solid place to buy kicks at in Cincy.

I think it may be easy in the sense that for the first come first serve spots it won't require a campout over night, but make no mistake, in the DMV if we going off just #s, these are pretty limited.

I see people mentioning availability compared to black grapes, and initially that's what I was thinking what they would be, but in areas I've checked in the DMV availability is much more comparable to Bel Airs. The demand itself may not match those shoes YET, but if we going off just the pure #s in terms of quantity a lot of spots that usually have the quickstrike stuff in the DMV ain't getting these.

Also, I don't know how far this stretches, but the DTLRs in DC/southern MD messed up there jordan account and won't be getting any big jordan releases for the next few months (not to say it was a given they were getting them anyway), so you can cross them off the list too.

I think the general consensus is that most people don't really care about the color as much or are more consumed by the white infrareds, but if in the coming days people start to realize how limited these are and switch their stance just based on the that then you could see some unexpected line sizes for these.
Also the fact that both pairs release on the same day increases chances. I can see the red being very hard to get in some places, but the whites..... lets just say I already have a few pairs locked up if I want them lol 

Last edited:
I can say I casually walked in to my local Champs and got a GS size 5 around 3 hrs after they started passing out tickets. Homie at the register that even though they only got roughly 30 pairs in mens that had I been there like 30 mins before ticket handout I had a good chance getting my size in mens as well as a GS 7. That said its currently looking like that store is the only one to get these in a mall full of stores that had fear pack 4s and black grapes (which is why I say these are close to bel airs). Its hectic in the DMV and I remember casually walking in and gettin fear pack 4s over 6 hrs after release at some spots.

What I will say, I def would tell anyone that wants them to make sure they hit up the stores that have them when they re-release the pairs that people don't pick up. As limited as these are, I think there will be some stragglers at some spots.

yeah the whites, there is absolutely no sense of urgency needed for those really...the all reds is a whole different story.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I sure don't see enough complaints about that matte black midsole on these...These are gonna start cracklin like rice crispies in milk when you break em in.

yeah the whites, there is absolutely no sense of urgency needed for those really...the all reds is a whole different story.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I sure don't see enough complaints about that matte black midsole on these...These are gonna start cracklin like rice crispies in milk when you break em in.

PREACH!
76z.gif

Got my whites on lock got these on my radar now if my other boy dont come thru im goin all out to secure these some people can get these off some cant its preferance

Last edited:
I'm from Michigan..but I heard franklin mall getting these. Check em out I think they based in Toledo
Bro, that's like a three and a half hour drive haha. I'm pretty sure there will be some releasing in Cincy, but I just want to know the least corrupt place where I can almost guarantee myself a pair. I'll honestly probably try NDC for this release, I just want to know for future references.

ok LA peeps, any1 want to exchange some shiek raffle codes pm me.

Last edited:
Is finishline going to have these at 8am online like the white/infrared?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom