Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

My boy just copped the toros off FNL, (Yes, he texted me at 8am on Sat!) Don't refresh FNL, the SPA timed down and he checked out via the mobile site on his laptop.
I thought everyone knew not to refresh 
nerd.gif

great and fnl is sold out in my size even though ive been at this stupid splash page with a pair at the checkout screen since 7:56.   sadder day

Yep NDC link fail. No attempt to fix it. Somebody over there is gonna get in trouble. SMH Twitter Link Only...and the link don't work....genius

Managed to check out on NDC from, thanks for posting the link. Took a few checkout loops and errors but finally got through. No order confirm yet though.

Edit: just got confirm 5 mins later

Last edited:
don't get too happy folks... since the link nike tweeted was broken and the early link worked....  any one that copped, did by using the early link which could equal all cancellations.....

don't get too happy folks... since the link nike tweeted was broken and the early link worked....  any one that copped, did by using the early link which could equal all cancellations.....
ya cause im sure nike will cancel every order

than put em up for sale at a later date

YOUR BOY GOT THREW ON EB AFTER TIMER PAGE CRASHED ON ME 3 TIMES!! HOW IM FEELIN:

Btw did anyone have trouble with nikes TLO? my laptop and phone said the page was invalid

Got to checkout on FNL when I got hit with splash and that was literally at 5:54. Been on that same damn splash page ever since

Back
Top Bottom