Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

So 2 quick questions. Are the lace locks gonna be clear or red? (Hoping for clear!) and have a chance to pre-order these and the white infrareds from one of my spots for 450 altogether. What y'all think? Good price?

So 2 quick questions. Are the lace locks gonna be clear or red? (Hoping for clear!) and have a chance to pre-order these and the white infrareds from one of my spots for 450 altogether. What y'all think? Good price?
Do it! Some sites are asking $289.99 for the infrared 6s

Has it been confirmed that both colorways of the IV Infrareds are going to release on Feb 15th? I need to know, cuz I want to cop both that day. Sorry if this question has already been answered, I just seen confirmations of only the White/Infrared/Black 384664-123

Thank you in advance guys! 

-Donald 

Has it been confirmed that both colorways of the IV Infrareds are going to release on Feb 15th? I need to know, cuz I want to cop both that day. Sorry if this question has already been answered, I just seen confirmations of only the White/Infrared/Black 384664-123

Thank you in advance guys! 

-Donald 
Damnnnn bro where you at that they dropping infrared 4s??? They must be some straight fire! Lol c'mon you gotta read the thread. It's on the last page. Yes it is confirmed same release date for both

LML infrared IV's 
roll.gif
. They're 6s (VI) man. 

I would be all over that like white on rice... 
laugh.gif

My girl wanna get these for valentines day and the whites ones. 
eyes.gif
  Even after seeing me go get raffle tickets and wake up 5am for online releases she still thinks she can go in and buy for me and her when she wakes up. If I had to pick I'm focusing on these. Goal is one pair of each but will be satisfied with either pair. Wonder if they doing any restocks for the asg.

I don't know what to wear with this. Maybe black sweat or cargo shorts. Can't see myself wearing jeans with these.

View media item 751775

DAMMIT.  :smh:

I hate when pics like this get out. Just adds Hype for the Masses to come, who didn't even know these were gonna even Exist. SMH

It'll be all over the Blogs by weeks end...
Bro I said the same thing when I saw the pic of him with these smh. His fat a$s feet gotta ruin everything including Rick Ross's marble floors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom