Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I just can't see how any of you can knock another mans hustle. If I grab extra pairs to make $150 on each pair I'm winning. That's the American way. This isn't communist Russia. The only reason I see why all of you aren't reselling is because you don't have the $ to cop multiple. We should all be feeding the beasts what they want. This forum is for the elite sneaker lover. News flash guys, if you couldn't cop a gamma blu 11 at retail, you are a BEAST.
American way?  I make too much money to waste my time trying to make $100 off a pair of shoes here and there.  I buy them b/c I make $ and I can afford to put them on my feet.  If you're in the biz of waiting for big sneaker release dates to make a quick buck then it's time to seriously consider getting a new day job. 

American way?  I make too much money to waste my time trying to make $100 off a pair of shoes here and there.  I buy them b/c I make $ and I can afford to put them on my feet.  If you're in the biz of waiting for big sneaker release dates to make a quick buck then it's time to seriously consider getting a new day job.
First post braggin about money.........
mean.gif

how much money do u make. I resell shoes. Its easy. Where else imma make 100 bucks for less than 30 min work. Im just a average joe

This thread was like 40 pages deep before Saturday. It's now almost 140 pages deep. I've been trying since Saturday to catch up and I've FINALLY done it...Just in time for the tweet about the relaunch so I'm sure this thread is going to jump another 3 pages before I even finish this post.

The freaking out about things that are outside of your control, the speculation of why/how the initial tweet error occurred, the guessing of orders being cancelled and not being cancelled...

It was a pretty entertaining few days. I've learned NOTHING by reading through this thread though, but I should have expected that.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Oh and one more thing, I was on the wrong side of the "Does Nike use real leather" argument for a LOONGG time...Someone schooled me in another thread though. Nike has used authentic leather in the past...they still use it on some of their releases...But they use a lot of synthetic leather as well. You can read about it here:

http://www.nikeresponsibility.com/report/content/chapter/materials

Pay close attention to the paragraph about synthetic leather and notice that they say all synthetic leather has "solvents"...I bet those "solvents" are what you smell when you open the box of any/all Jordans, which would lead one to believe that most retro Jordans are made of synthetic leather.

Ok, carry on.

Will check back here for entertainment @ 8:00:59 after they're sold out on NDC lol. Goodluck to everyone trying cop, hopefully I get thru for 1  sz 13. Peace fam. 

Judging by the amount of retweets this link got within the first 60 seconds, this thread gone serve a good laugh come tomorrow :rofl: good luck everybody,

All those damn retweets got me sick tho...there's gonna be a lot of salt in here tomorrow morning. 

Checking back in. Kinda wished they did a surprise drop I was well prepared now gotta worry bout 100000 other ppl tryna cop smh lol. Good luck everybody

Seriously. Those retweet were no joke either. Looks like they got a bot for that too. By the time I notice the tweet, there's probably already 100 retweets.

how much money do u make. I resell shoes. Its easy. Where else imma make 100 bucks for less than 30 min work. Im just a average joe
I do pretty well.. I just can't  justify spending $400 for a pair of shoes from a reseller though.  Wish the game was more about putting shoes on your feet and less about making a quick buck.   I respect the hustle at the same time though.  

Damn at first I thought the release would lighten the resell value cuz seems like nobody is copping to wear. But there's a ton of ppl gonna go for that release tomorrow.

Thankfully and FINALLY my pair from FNL should be in tomorrow.

Do you guys think these 6's could serve as an even trade for the Jordan XII "Taxi" that came out in December?

Back
Top Bottom