Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Scored a fresh pair of size 9s from a member here via PayPal for $350. Whether or not he shipped it yet is anyone's guess. He's supposed to ship it within 2 days of the payment, but communication is kinda slow. 
How do you know they are authentic ?

16bkpzo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know they are authentic ?
Because he had them since the weekend they restocked on Nike and held them for me since then due to some circumstances on my end. Showed me pics and everything from the very beginning.

Last edited:
My mom bought me a pair of unauthorized authentic bred 11's for my B-day and when i wore them to the mall and walked in a shoe store, I felt like everyone could tell they where fake. now i only ball in them. If your gonna pay ebay prices, just spend a little more ($50-100) and get them from flightclub like i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom bought me a pair of unauthorized authentic bred 11's for my B-day and when i wore them to the mall and walked in a shoe store, I felt like everyone could tell they where fake. now i only ball in them. If your gonna pay ebay prices, just spend a little more ($50-100) and get them from flightclub like i did.
No such thing as unauthorized authentic fam

This is a question I need others opinions on. Gonna trade my Oregon Fms for GITD Futures, or Toro VI's with sum cash on top.

I know most of you'll will say depends on how much cash? and It depends on wut you like or want more? I know! Thing is that I 

want and need both of em and have been on the hunt for both of em but by using my foams for trade. And I finally found sum1

who is willing to trade me and has both pairs. Now I just cant decide. 

This is a question I need others opinions on. Gonna trade my Oregon Fms for GITD Futures, or Toro VI's with sum cash on top.
I know most of you'll will say depends on how much cash? and It depends on wut you like or want more? I know! Thing is that I 
want and need both of em and have been on the hunt for both of em but by using my foams for trade. And I finally found sum1

I think you still answered your own question. If dude is willing to trade both with some cash on top of it, try and do that...if it's just one shoe, then decide which one you want/need more at this point.

You should add cash on top and try to get both pairs

I guess im getting a little known for screaming no restocks confirmed but hey, the culture is so messed up now that if we don't correct it, it will remain that way.
People still think the Gamma XIs gonna drop again in march?
laugh.gif

The culture also has people calling outlet releases "RESTOCKS".... I mean, how is it a restock for something they never had? Its just an outlet release.
Are you saying you would feel better paying 450-500 for a pair of shoes if it cost 375 to make instead of 12 dollars. What someone makes off of you should never drive your purchase. If it did America wouldn't exist and we'd have no food, much less sneakers.
Honestly Yes. Who wouldn't feel more justified knowing the money they invested in a product is a QUALITY product. $375 dollar value at a 500 dollar price is more reassuring than a $165 price tag valued at 12 bucks !

^ gooder safe than sorry
sick.gif
Absolutely, unco Sams

I was so embarrassed by the matter that i couldn't tell a family member or friend...

My lady friend was like, "What's wrong? Something in your brains?"

All i said was, "Ugh.. naw. I mean... I can't believe they cancelled Macgyver!!!!"

:tears:

I guess im getting a little known for screaming no restocks confirmed but hey, the culture is so messed up now that if we don't correct it, it will remain that way.

People still think the Gamma XIs gonna drop again in march? :lol:

The culture also has people calling outlet releases "RESTOCKS".... I mean, how is it a restock for something they never had? Its just an outlet release.

Are you saying you would feel better paying 450-500 for a pair of shoes if it cost 375 to make instead of 12 dollars. What someone makes off of you should never drive your purchase. If it did America wouldn't exist and we'd have no food, much less sneakers.

Honestly Yes. Who wouldn't feel more justified knowing the money they invested in a product is a QUALITY product. $375 dollar value at a 500 dollar price is more reassuring than a $165 price tag valued at 12 bucks !

So...if you think it cost more to make, you feel justified in your purchase? I know that's not what you mean..or is it?

Only in this new day of "anybody can join"and "everyone wants to be a sneakerhead" fad is it cool to rock fakes on NT. This would've never been condoned back in the day. The dude that got got, had it coming. Sorry bruh bruh. Even if no one can tell, you're only fooling YOURSELF. And that's the WORST lie you can tell. Don't be fooled by super authentic "looking" fakes. Typically that's all they are, similar LOOKING. Quality of materials is RARELY similar. If you want to lie to yourself, feel free, just keep it off the boards. In NT's heyday you could get the ban hammer for talkin fakes. If you dudes can't afford the real kicks, either move on to the next shoe, step your network/connect game up, or improve your hustle/cash flow.

Wearing fakes? You couldn't PAY ME to do that. Even if NOBODY could tell, I would KNOW and that's all that matters... To ME.

Pretty sad what NT has become. The "I have to have it NOW, no matter WHAT" mentality is blinding this new generation of "sneakerheads". The thirst for the latest limited kicks makes dudes throw all logic, sense, patience and standards out the window, smh.

Thank you B Fresco I thought i was the only one reading the last few post shaking my head. Im currently in the same situation I bought a pair of Fear 5 off ebay and upon arrival they are fake. They are good fakes however they are fake, I could easily rock them and majority folks would have no clue . I called paypal immediatly to file claim and if they dont make me send them back they are going in the trash. Smh folks in here co sign buying and rocking fakes never thought I see the day. :smh:

Only in this new day of "anybody can join"and "everyone wants to be a sneakerhead" fad is it cool to rock fakes on NT. This would've never been condoned back in the day. The dude that got got, had it coming. Sorry bruh bruh. Even if no one can tell, you're only fooling YOURSELF. And that's the WORST lie you can tell. Don't be fooled by super authentic "looking" fakes. Typically that's all they are, similar LOOKING. Quality of materials is RARELY similar. If you want to lie to yourself, feel free, just keep it off the boards. In NT's heyday you could get the ban hammer for talkin fakes. If you dudes can't afford the real kicks, either move on to the next shoe, step your network/connect game up, or improve your hustle/cash flow.

Wearing fakes? You couldn't PAY ME to do that. Even if NOBODY could tell, I would KNOW and that's all that matters... To ME.

Pretty sad what NT has become. The "I have to have it NOW, no matter WHAT" mentality is blinding this new generation of "sneakerheads". The thirst for the latest limited kicks makes dudes throw all logic, sense, patience and standards out the window, smh.
I feel the same bro. I wouldn't wear fakes if they were free. I was just saying above that lots of people would have no idea. The only thing worse than fakes are the folk who try to decieve people with them. To each their own though.

I hope I don't see these folks that are saying fakes and gm are ok in the buy or sell forum take notes folks.

Like...I'm a pretty understanding, and compassionate person and by far judgemental.... BUT WHEN, WHERE, and WHO, GAVE SUPPORTING, BUYING, and WEARING FAKES the GREEN

LIGHT....If you can't FIND, or AFFORD (and I don't say AFFORD to DOWN TALK anyone) them...JUST FALL BACK!!! There are a great deal of shoes I want, slept on, and cant find...BUT would

never consider FAKES....Its an INTEGRITY thing..INTEGRITY in MYSELF!!!

I hope I don't see these folks that are saying fakes and gm are ok in the buy or sell forum take notes folks.
That it's OK mentality is SCARY....SMH....Makes things even worse.

People say supporting RESELLERS is stupid, cause that encourages "THE RESELL" (and its prices)...."BUT" I'd MUCH RATHER be the person BUYING, and ENCOURAGING "THE

RESELL"....than the one ENCOURAGING FAKES....WHICH POLLUTES THE GAME!!!

Like...I'm a pretty understanding, and compassionate person and by far judgemental.... BUT WHEN, WHERE, and WHO, GAVE SUPPORTING, BUYING, and WEARING FAKES the GREEN

LIGHT....If you can't FIND, or AFFORD (and I don't say AFFORD to DOWN TALK anyone) them...JUST FALL BACK!!! There are a great deal of shoes I want, slept on, and cant find...BUT would

never consider FAKES....Its an INTEGRITY thing..INTEGRITY in MYSELF!!!

Just scroll up fam... You got like 2-3 members talkin bout buying fakes and another proudly admitting he has fake RO Y2's...

It isn't on JUST this thread. You're starting to see it all over NT.

Trust I've been on here a LONG time (lurked for like 3-4 years before i joined) and Its a small trend (albeit STILL a trend) that I'm starting to see that BAFFLES me.

I remember when NT mods would swoop in and hand out warning for condoning or suggesting fakes or any fake talk at all... SMH...

The "game" has changed... But then again, I'm an OLD head, so OF COURSE I'd say that LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom