Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Wonder if any of the Snipes “early drop” pairs shipped from yesterday. I didn’t order these from them, but grabbed the 11 low. Would be nice to know if they’re gonna fill em before Sat.

Hibbert needs to get on the shipping.. man, overseas joints gonna be in hand before local.

Quick flick

BD539B90-606A-4111-81E6-F8C7139CB423.jpeg
28E78FC1-4084-4532-8733-9BADC917D194.jpeg
60705643-8195-48D3-B476-C4F5B7D4F3B1.jpeg
This looks like textured pleather, but it looks soft

SNKRS canceled my order. Wow

Because I ordered some shoes prior from SNKRS for my niece and had it sent to her house the fraud dept flagged me and cancelled it.

So I ask the supervisor how come y’all not this hard working when it comes to bots and other legitimate fraudulent activity when it comes to SNKRS purchases etc? Of course crickets.

Livestock upped their price from $245 CAD to $260 CAD. Looks like they erred in their initial pricing this a.m. Hopefully those who copped for $190 USD won't get charged an additional $10 when it ships.
I noticed that too. But when I bought on PayPal, it told me my conversion price was locked for 72 hrs. And they shipped the shoes today as well. So all good

Because I ordered some shoes prior from SNKRS for my niece and had it sent to her house the fraud dept flagged me and cancelled it.

So I ask the supervisor how come y’all not this hard working when it comes to bots and other legitimate fraudulent activity when it comes to SNKRS purchases etc? Of course crickets.
This is so trash. I hate their policy on this.

This is so trash. I hate their policy on this.

Exact. It was for the GS 12 retro playoff that was fitting in sneakers for a few days

I’m mad but it’s shoes so I’m gonna chance it for an in store restock or pay resale to my liking.

SNKRS canceled my order. Wow

Thanks bro. Glad I got a 10.
No problem. I didn't realize I was wearing the wrong size in 6s until I brought a complaint to niketalk about how my infrareds were creasing diagonally instead of straight across the toe box .. a fellow nt'er told me it's probably too big and for me to try the 2 fingers in the back test(pause) and that's when I realized he was right. I wear size 11 and all my other Js fit perfect but I have to size down in 6s.

Back
Top Bottom