Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Because I ordered some shoes prior from SNKRS for my niece and had it sent to her house the fraud dept flagged me and cancelled it.

So I ask the supervisor how come y’all not this hard working when it comes to bots and other legitimate fraudulent activity when it comes to SNKRS purchases etc? Of course crickets.
Could be more to it. Hoping it doesn’t happen to me, but I’ve placed at least 3-5 orders and had them shipped to other peoples addresses. Some even out of the city.

Picked mine up earlier today. No complaints from me.

Just interesting to see these were made over a year ago (April 2021) as they were supposed to drop Black Friday of that year but postponed until today.
46BEEF67-E92B-4D7D-B460-2ED1E7C7605F.jpeg

Anyone ever dealt with Deadstock.ca in the past? Stopped by the Nike Store before closing today and he said watch out for the site taxing you due to customs/customs holds.

I love you

Thank you.

These will probably have a slow sellout and in store raffles wins wont get picked up like that. White & Blue Jordan's notoriously get slept on during the initial release then catch on majorly as DS pairs dry up and time goes by. Unless its hype or an OG colorway(and sometimes even then they'll be a lil slept on). I work at a sneaker store and we were raffling UNC 6s and like 3-4 pairs didn't get picked up. We had like 3 size runs.

Damn bruh, where the NT oop?

I was able to pick mine up on reserve at Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker earlier today.

I agree that the material on this one is better than the 2021 Carmine VI. The material on the Carmine VI is harder, which gives it a somewhat fake look.

I'll post pictures later.

I never knew this dude wore these back then. It's also awkward because these clearly don't match the Bucks uniform predicated on the colors in general.

What’s up with the price though. So places charging 190 and other 200

Depends the retailer.

This is what I'm confused about.

While I was on the train on my way home, I noticed the label on the box had $190 printed on it. But the receipt showed that I was charged $200.

It looks like I don't have an argument that I was overcharged with that Foot Locker spot I got them from to seek rectification because I checked their website this evening, and it showed $200 on the site.

If the scanned price is higher than the affixed or printed price on an item, stores will normally honor the lower price visible on the item by marking it down to the specific amount.

But this is ridiculous in general because it should just be a lone specified price all across the board regardless.

Because I ordered some shoes prior from SNKRS for my niece and had it sent to her house the fraud dept flagged me and cancelled it.

So I ask the supervisor how come y’all not this hard working when it comes to bots and other legitimate fraudulent activity when it comes to SNKRS purchases etc? Of course crickets.

This is so backwards.

How was that fraudulent or even suspicious when you only got what I assume a low quantity sent to a different address? Now, if you had multiple pairs or high quantities sent to her address, then I can understand their skepticism in that case.

I vaguely recall Barkley made that gesture to make fun of women in San Antonio. He stereotyped that they were overweight and enjoyed eating.

I think TNT gave him flak about it and he had to stop doing that or mentioning anything about the women in that city.

Last edited:
If you cop any pairs out of the country as long as it isn’t over $800 you don’t pay import fee’s. Now some will hit you with your states tax or they hit you with premium shipping cost.

E7233763-28B4-4A2F-A567-BE839808DC73.png

My SNKRS pair shipped at 4am. Had the og of these, loved em, quality was amazing. Going into my senior year Back in 06 when dunks were doing their thing, my boy had a ton of Early retros from his brother and sold most of them to me for the low to cop dunks(like $30 for TB3s, 35 for laneys and 40 for Midnight 6). He took a good 2 of my Summer Youth checks for pairs like 01 Bred 1s, 99 WC4s, BC4s, Laney 5s, 01 TB 3s, 01 Jams, Bred 11s, Flint 15s, 03 OG CW 8s, Black silver low top 6s, and black Metallic 5s. I cleaned him out, was picking up like 3 a week.

Last edited:
I vaguely recall Barkley made that gesture to make fun of women in San Antonio. He stereotyped that they were overweight and enjoyed eating.

I think TNT gave him flak about it and he had to stop doing that or mentioning anything about the women in that city.

Him attacking San Antonio used to be funny. He said they were eating churros and there was nothing to do besides go to the River Walk.

They said he was fat shaming.

I've been to San Antonio a couple of times, they didn't seem anymore overweight than any other city. 🤷‍♂️

Him attacking San Antonio used to be funny. He said they were eating churros and there was nothing to do besides go to the River Walk.

They said he was fat shaming.

I've been to San Antonio a couple of times, they didn't seem anymore overweight than any other city. 🤷‍♂️
At the time, San Antonio and Corpus were the highest obese population in the state.

Back
Top Bottom