Jordan VI PSG

Ready for these at $200 or under in the US. May be wishful thinking.

I think it is possible. Would it be ideal for me, as someone who paid retail? No, but I’m on the fence as to how well these will do in the states. We’ll see!

Just got mine in.... shout out to Sneakerpolitics.com with lightning ship time, and freebies in box. Great place to buy from.

Man, I'm surprised af... quality is on point. Great sneaks to match with tons of colors. The 'grey' is almost like a really light olive green. Suede is buttttter. Only gripe is the tongue is still not OG height, but whatever.

Fire kicks fam... dam.

Has anyone received their pair from BSTN? Mine still says the shipping label was created Wednesday with no movement..
Came in yesterday... The box tho!
20190802_182302.jpg
20190802_182351.jpg
20190802_182450.jpg
20190802_182442.jpg

Did anyone from foot patrol have their shipping status change? Mine still says waiting for dispatch

That box tho... All of a sudden the swoosh/Just do it box dont look as bad now. I can see thieves walking up on the box thinking it's a marijuana home delivery lol...

Pairs were selling well below retail for 9.5 this morning. Am I missing something? Up on FTA app Chicago State St also.
Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-08-01-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-12-42-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-04-13-12-42-1.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 15
The shoe is well produced

Hence why it’s retail or under even on StockX

Plus euro has plenty of sizes on various sites sitting

Once the us drop hits expect it to drop even lower due to production amount and that price tag of $225

Cop at retail or just wait for the under retail scoop off StockX

Got an email from JD sports about my shipment almost being here. Thing is, I didn't order anything from them... actually started to panic for a min because I thought my info was stolen. Then I started to think what the hell else I would gave coming from the UK, and if someone had stole my info, why would it be shipping stuff to me. Googled it a little and found out Foot Patrol is owned by JD Sports.

Anyway it just made its way to NJ today, but it's saying they won't here until the 12th, which is strange, but I expect them to get here before then.

The shoe is well produced

Hence why it’s retail or under even on StockX

Plus euro has plenty of sizes on various sites sitting

Once the us drop hits expect it to drop even lower due to production amount and that price tag of $225

Cop at retail or just wait for the under retail scoop off StockX
Kinna strange tho cause in fta chicago its only available on state st for reserve. Not up on either ftl or champs app or their release calenders aswell.

My boy thought the same thing w/ JD sports :rofl:

He thought he was getting a free pair of kicks :lol:

Kinna strange tho cause in fta chicago its only available on state st for reserve. Not up on either ftl or champs app or their release calenders aswell.

Can’t say outside of Nike when it comes to rollout

Nike was reported by cnnmoney to be culling 35% of its wholesale to keep/sell themselves and it’s been working for them profit wise as they are up from LY with the new approach

Plus like the last PSG drop(s) I’m sure they wanna make it a spectacle here in the states being an international thing(irony being its sitting overseas)

But even the PSG 1 and 5 can still be had for near or under retail and that was a larger hype release

Even the PSG 1 hit factory outlets and can still be found in hashwalls(outside of the restock the other day of 1/5)

The fact the shoe can be had now under retail shipped international and still sitting speaks volumes

But that aside the high ticket price and its dropping the same day as a special sponge bob 5 pack of kyries(2 sketch air max’s day b4 also) that has a ton of hype isn’t helping it either

Plus last weeks coolgrey release

It’s a really bad slot for it to drop to be real

Back
Top Bottom