Jordan VII Miro Olympic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are really nice, but like I said when they released, theyre 300 and I would never wear them, they would just be to look at and I dont have money forthat, well I do, but I dont want to spend it like that.

Id love to have a pair, but buying releases like that is something thats gonna have to wait until Im out there making some REAL money. Theyre more of a pieceof art than they are rockable.

I never knew they were THAT limited though.

i like em and i want em, but as said above, more art than something to wear.
there are a few pairs on ebay $ 329. im almost tempted. but just came up on my pair of regular olympic 7's going to pick em up tomorrow

damn, crazy colors. i do like the soles tho...probably would be hard to get a fit for this..

but how many ppl see the soles lol
anyway i love to have it but maybe for around $200

Spotted a few on ebay a few months back for a good price. Should of picked them up, the OG's are better, but I'm one of the few people who think thatthese aren't that bad.

such a dope shoe, i would pick them up if i had the money, and if i could find my size. and that pic of the bottoms is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I lot of ppl hate on them but this kid had em @ the Jordan Heads shoot @ the United Center & ppl were slurping him up

yea i like em. ima buy em when i get the 225 to bust on em

It's more art than just a plain sneaker
It's more about the cultures and stuff, I would cop but I wouldn't wear them in public to be true

cant believe some people actually liked these shoes, Art?? this is Art all right, but remember its on a pair of shoes.. i can picture ronald mcdonald wearingthese garbage. remember NT you are what you wear!

it may not be the best cw for the vii's but i like em i think if you rock em right they are HOT!!!!! id cop and am plannin to cop.....
pimp.gif

I bet those that want to buy them probably wouldn't purchase them if these were a General Release...

for people not to like them, the prices are high on these..... id like to cop in sz.8

They actually released that garbage....I thought someone had posted fakes in one of the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom