Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

i got two ppair of women colorways.... all white xiv's and white and orange V's both vnds.....

rock what u want son

I could care LESS them jawns was hard. I was gonna cop when they came out but for some reason I opted out. Still looking for a size 13.

I could care LESS them jawns was hard. I was gonna cop when they came out but for some reason I opted out. Still looking for a size 13.

Another hot color way that was made in girl sizes was the white/citrus-orange low top 11's ... Those are crack, and I wanted them hella bad back in 2001. If they retro them, I'm def copping w/o any hesitation.

Air-Jordan-11-XI-Retro-Low-WMNS-White-Citrus.jpg

Another hot color way that was made in girl sizes was the white/citrus-orange low top 11's ... Those are crack, and I wanted them hella bad back in 2001. If they retro them, I'm def copping w/o any hesitation.

I wouldn't rock them. Not because it's a female shoe, but because I don't like that particular colorway. I'd have no problem wearing a female Jordan, like dude said, it's not like you're rocking 5 inch pumps. Wear what you like, not what you think others like.

I wouldn't rock them. Not because it's a female shoe, but because I don't like that particular colorway. I'd have no problem wearing a female Jordan, like dude said, it's not like you're rocking 5 inch pumps. Wear what you like, not what you think others like.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

still want a pair of these. it's a pain trying to find size 13 in womens without people asking ridiculous prices for them. 

still want a pair of these. it's a pain trying to find size 13 in womens without people asking ridiculous prices for them. 

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

No doubt. I dont even wanna say what I paid for my DS Sz.13.5 in '09. I also broke the bank for a 2nd pair of white/metallic lows a year before that.  Good condition Womens XIs always a go for a grip-ton in larger sizes.   

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

No doubt. I dont even wanna say what I paid for my DS Sz.13.5 in '09. I also broke the bank for a 2nd pair of white/metallic lows a year before that.  Good condition Womens XIs always a go for a grip-ton in larger sizes.   

I remember both of the womens VIII going on sale for a hefty discount. Now the low top womens VIII LOL I passed on those for 20 dollars several times two years after they released. I would have resold them, but I dont think I would have made a profit, even at that price.

I remember both of the womens VIII going on sale for a hefty discount. Now the low top womens VIII LOL I passed on those for 20 dollars several times two years after they released. I would have resold them, but I dont think I would have made a profit, even at that price.

They're not that much different from Grape Vs, and dudes don't seem to think twice about wearing those.

The shoe is dope, they're just white Aquas.

They're not that much different from Grape Vs, and dudes don't seem to think twice about wearing those.

The shoe is dope, they're just white Aquas.

i actually have a pair and i got alot of good feedback cause everyone had the mens, its good to be different sometimes

i actually have a pair and i got alot of good feedback cause everyone had the mens, its good to be different sometimes

I rock the Nike Air Tech Challenge Agassi's in Lava color, so I would have no problem rocking these.

Like Digital Underground, "Do What Cha Like"

I rock the Nike Air Tech Challenge Agassi's in Lava color, so I would have no problem rocking these.

Like Digital Underground, "Do What Cha Like"

Back
Top Bottom