Jordan VI's 2010.

Got the black/varsity reds and hopefully Motorsports coming in sometime soon. Looking forward to the white/varsity red pair and the Laker VI.

Nice pics gishtar.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really do hope the Anniversary VIs come out! Other than that Im only looking forward to the wht and red

Copped:MS 6
Must Cop: White Varsity Red 6
Copped when on sale: Varsity Red 6
On the fence: Oreo 6
JUST PLAIN HIDEOUS: Detroit and Laker 6

Trying to cop MS only. Don't like the materials on the others. Will consider Oreo's if I can;t fins MS under $250.

I'm happy with the Varsity Red VI's they are comfortable and a very clean looking shoe. The Motorsports VI's are much nicer then I was expecting. The leather is incredible on them, its just too bad I cant really compare how they feel compared to my Varsity Reds cuz they are a 11.5 and I wear a 10-10.5. I really need to find someone to trade with soon cuz I want a pair to wear badly.

Finishline says my order has been fufilled... good stuff... I'm ready to start pounding on my beater pair.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Finishline says my order has been fufilled... good stuff... I'm ready to start pounding on my beater pair.

mines say still processing 
ohwell.gif

I just called FNL and give the machine my order number, said my order has been fulfilled and is awaiting a UPS tracking number.

seems like the Motorsport VI threads are closed.

Anyone had trouble looking for these? I forgot they released this past weekend, but my friend told me no store around my area had them besides shoe palace and they only received like 14 pairs or so and sold out.

Originally Posted by east99

seems like the Motorsport VI threads are closed.

Anyone had trouble looking for these? I forgot they released this past weekend, but my friend told me no store around my area had them besides shoe palace and they only received like 14 pairs or so and sold out.

MS VI seemed to go fast everywhere.

Here in Chicago, only HOH and NT Chi got the motorsports.. as far as I know. NT had about 80 pairs and sold out within the hour. HOH sold out before open because all the greedy employees got their mits on the shoes. smh

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I just called FNL and give the machine my order number, said my order has been fulfilled and is awaiting a UPS tracking number.
Same here. 

But this is FNL we're talking about, so until I get the tracking number anything is possible.  They came through for the SJ's, let's see if they can make it 2 in a row.

teller360 wrote:

Originally Posted by Jekih

is that the vred or ms?

AIR23JORDANXIII wrote:

Jekih- Did FNL contact you, or did you contact them?
@ teller360 -- Motorsports

@ AIR23JORDANXIII --  I called the 800## and entered my order number, that was the automated response. I have not received an email confirmation since RD.

Back
Top Bottom