Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

Originally Posted by Jekih

Finishline says my order has been fufilled... good stuff... I'm ready to start pounding on my beater pair.

mines say still processing 
ohwell.gif

call them...
that was easy.... order has been fulfilled 
happy.gif
 all it took was a little call and my worries are thrashed.... good lookin

glad to hear that.

I have my FNL UPS tracking number. I chose express, so my pairs should be here Thursday at the absolute latest... Hoping for Wednesdsay.

Where does FNL ship from?

I went back to my spot today, and they still have a few pairs of the Motorsport 6s.  Only reason they're sitting is cuz all the spots in town told everyone they weren't gettin em, then they randomly showed up at one spot.

Jekih, FNL warehouse is in Indy.

EDIT - Just got thru and was told they will be shipped tomorrow. Was told a tracking number was not available until tomorrow also.

Got my UPS tracking # from FNL rep for MS6's but my order status on FNL.com still says "processing" and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email yet. She said a lot of orders were shipped this morning.
Checked the tracking number on UPS and it's good. Did regular ground shipping by the way.
So for those who ordered from FNL, you should get your tracking # anytime soon, if your order went through, that is.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here in Chicago, only HOH and NT Chi got the motorsports.. as far as I know. NT had about 80 pairs and sold out within the hour. HOH sold out before open because all the greedy employees got their mits on the shoes. smh
There were plenty of Motorsports to go around at HoH Chi.

Anyone know why the Motorsport thread was removed?

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Here in Chicago, only HOH and NT Chi got the motorsports.. as far as I know. NT had about 80 pairs and sold out within the hour. HOH sold out before open because all the greedy employees got their mits on the shoes. smh
There were plenty of Motorsports to go around at HoH Chi.

Anyone know why the Motorsport thread was removed?
How many?

i don't like about 90% of them. i kinda feel the whit/var red (but am still hating on them cause they should be infrared) and the anniv vi. most of them look like they could be fakes...worst part, is they're released by jb

dont sleep on the motorsports... canidate for shoe of the year imo.. up there with ctk brons n cool grey xi + infrareds pending on their quality

likin the oreos and the bulls.
not likin the piston 6's or the all whites
the lakers 6's is iffy. gotta see it in person

Finally got thru to a FNL csr. Homie said all excessive charges or "holds" will clear by tues. or weds. at the latest.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by east99

seems like the Motorsport VI threads are closed.

Anyone had trouble looking for these? I forgot they released this past weekend, but my friend told me no store around my area had them besides shoe palace and they only received like 14 pairs or so and sold out.

MS VI seemed to go fast everywhere.

My SP only had 4 pairs. 9 9.5 10.5 and 12.

Also ... SO GLAD my order from EASTBAY was shipped out. Ill have them by tomrrow.
pimp.gif

LOL closed another one? whats the record or official post locks. theres been like 4 already. what happened this time?

Finishline might get a kudos email if my pairs really show up TODAY!!!!

Tracking Number:1Z9XXXXXXXXXXXXX237  Status:
[h3]In Transit - On Time[/h3]Your shipment is moving within the UPS networkand should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment canremain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definiteair deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between thehours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
Thisis the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leaveinstructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, youcan ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipmentsthat don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at thedriver's discretion.[/td][/tr][tr][td]
1.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[b] In Transit - On Time[/b][img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img] Scheduled Delivery Date:02/09/2010 Shipped To: XXXXXXXXX, GA, US Shipped/Billed On:02/08/2010Type:tongue:ackageService:NEXT DAY AIRWeight:6.40 Lbs

Originally Posted by hotbutter

LOL closed another one? whats the record or official post locks. theres been like 4 already. what happened this time?

Guys kept coming in arguing about how they said the shoe was ugly and all hype and got it shut down
eyes.gif

It is weird that Nike didn't release sizes bigger than 12 in the US . We here in Manila we got sizes up to 14.

It is weird that Nike didn't release sizes Of MS6 bigger than 12 in the US . We here in Manila we got sizes up to 14.

Back
Top Bottom