Jordan VI's 2010.

i bought the black/varsity reds my only disapointment was no retro card...unless someone stole it out of my box and i didnt know.And i will deffinatly buy the white/varsity reds. The only other one i like out of these are the oreo's but with all the other sneakers droping this year and all the ones i bought already i may have to pass on the oreo's. The pistons look like some kind of fakes along with the lakers, and im just not feeling the motorsports.

i doubt that they'll release the infrared pack. and the only other Vis i feel are the oreos...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

motorsports>oreos

pimp.gif

top two for me are the motorsports and bulls cw, i wish the lakers cw would have actually had sum purp, might of wanted them if that were the case. pistons cw is an awful cw

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The White/Reds are FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Co-sign.  Along with the MS I'm a have to cop the White/Reds.  Then I'm set on VI's.  Thought I may bow out for a bit after copping the MS and wait for the III & IV's to drop, but I don't think I can pass on the White/Red.  Especially if it is a "walk into the store and cop and walk out" type of release.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

How do the Blk/Varsity Red 6's run size wise? Big? Small? If I'm usually an 11.5 what size should I get to wear?

I would do your size......I wear a 12 and mine fit me perfectly..

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

How do the Blk/Varsity Red 6's run size wise? Big? Small? If I'm usually an 11.5 what size should I get to wear?

I would do your size......I wear a 12 and mine fit me perfectly..

True to the size for me as well.

getting the white/ reds n that all for me probs for this year, unless something else pretty good comes along, like maybe cement 4's?

I wish they would have made those speckled portions of the "Oreo's" solid black or solid white. that would have made them an instant cop for me. The whole Oreo thing is cheesy. Oreo IV's were maybe the beginning of the end. Almost all Jordan releases these days seem to have a gimmick instead of a colorway. From the looks of things, I probably won't be buying any VI's this time around.

Does anyone tuck their VI's into their tongue, or do you cover the tongue.

I cover the tongue because I think it looks funny the other way.

381976254.jpg

381976255.jpg

381976253.jpg
381976251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom