Jordan x Converse pack $300 retail June 28th 2017

West Coast foot action stores are going to be selling the pack.

Saw them today in the back and while both are nice, not sold on them yet. 

So these are somewhat limited? Looks that way from the release map...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Sooo I see the converse fastbreaks are releasing separately in different colors on June 29 for $85...so in actuality the 2's are $210 in this pack... :rolleyes

Sooo I see the converse fastbreaks are releasing separately in different colors on June 29 for $85...so in actuality the 2's are $210 in this pack... :rolleyes

Get your point but not necessarily. We see limited colorways of shoes have a premium pricing sometimes

Now if this is a colorway dropping for 85, that's a dif story

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that they make it onto Nike's site so I can use my 20% code. I have the DMP pack in my cart, and wanna snag both with the code if I can 
grin.gif

Lunarlon insole in the Converse is a nice touch. Wondering if the other stand alone colorways will have the same treatment. I can see that being part of the premium price. Then there's the special packaging which most people don't care for but is another factor. And last but not least the actual materials, specifically the leather which I'm sure is not the greatest.

190+85=275
Packaging=10
Upgraded material including lunarlon insole=15

$300.00

View media item 2477675View media item 2477676View media item 2477677
SCOOPED 'EM UP A FEW DAYS BEFORE RELEASE,BUT MY INITIAL THOUGHTS IS THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY A COOL LIL' PACK...I DIG THE CONCEPT AND PACKAGING, AND THE TWO SHOES ACTUALLY HAVE PRETTY DECENT QUALITY. ALL IN ALL, THIS PACK IS MORE FOR THE TRUE COLLECTORS OUT THERE. I'M ALSO TOLD THAT THESE ARE MORE LIMITED THAN THE DMP PACK AS WELL...HOPE THIS HELPS U GUYS THAT ARE INTERESTED...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
I think we all have different definitions of what a true collector is, and to me this pack is not for a true collector. it's a gimmick with the dates and the almost pointless unc color way converse. I'd pick up on deep discount, but no way am I paying anything close to retail...even if they're considered limited.

I think we all have different definitions of what a true collector is, and to me this pack is not for a true collector. it's a gimmick with the dates and the almost pointless unc color way converse. I'd pick up on deep discount, but no way am I paying anything close to retail...even if they're considered limited.

What makes it a pointless UNC colorway? The entire pack is dedicated around UNC.

What makes it a pointless UNC colorway? The entire pack is dedicated around UNC.
Then give us a shoe he wore at UNC. It's cool they brought those back but to me the USA colorway and 2s without the tacky date on the back would have been better. That's me, I'd rather have something true to the original then commemorative dates or images on a shoe.

Lunarlon insole in the Converse is a nice touch. Wondering if the other stand alone colorways will have the same treatment. I can see that being part of the premium price. Then there's the special packaging which most people don't care for but is another factor. And last but not least the actual materials, specifically the leather which I'm sure is not the greatest.

190+85=275
Packaging=10
Upgraded material including lunarlon insole=15

$300.00

The red/purple/green $85 Fastbreaks all have Lunarlon as well

I dig the Converse as well. It's a different model with old school flavor than what we're all accustomed to. I hope this opens the door to the Air Ship x AJ 1 pack in the near future. I'll be at the front of the line.

Back
Top Bottom