Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

wtf foot patrol were stocking these? I thought it was only kaws website? fml i'm pissed

All nike limited sneaker launches are poop shows.
damn, I'm new to the sneaker game so didn't know what to expect, been following this thread like it's my bible but never saw anyone post or speculate to look at every stockists site just in case they randomly dropped :frown: frustrating af

Got the L from end. Silva L, back door site crashed at 4am est when live now sold out, nothing from sns or anything else, cricket cricket. Waiting on L email from end for clothing. Ahhhh day of Ls. Never put so much time in effort into a lunch for Nadda. Congrats to those who cooked glad it did not all go to bots. Stay thirsty my friends

people gonna be copping a damn Kaws Statue Doll after striking out on these! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Flight just got canceled and delayed to 2 hour wait. Uh plus I have a plane [emoji]9992[/emoji]️ to catch from New York to Chicago. And right now I'm at Miami international airport. Oh well better safe than sorry

Flight just got canceled and delayed to 2 hour wait. Uh plus I have a plane [emoji]9992[/emoji]️ to catch from New York to Chicago. And right now I'm at Miami international airport. Oh well better safe than sorry
and kith only gives a 1 hour pickup window 
mean.gif

I checked late but I found out RSVP gallery did a raffle ticket entry raffle...
had to spend $30 to obtain a ticket though "/

and of course i strucked out on the Footaction kaws app raffle.

saint alfred doing an in-store raffle...tix were given out up until last night. you can call and ask what theyre going to do with unclaimed pairs, if any.

Good luck on the flight.

FYI, NYC is going to have bad weather all day so expect more delays unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom