Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got the L from end. Silva L, back door site crashed at 4am est when live now sold out, nothing from sns or anything else, cricket cricket. Waiting on L email from end for clothing. Ahhhh day of Ls. Never put so much time in effort into a lunch for Nadda. Congrats to those who cooked glad it did not all go to bots. Stay thirsty my friends
I haven't gotten an email from any of these raffles. SMH

Just drove by state st and there's like 20 or so people camping? Someone also brought their kid as well...and it's raining....

Anyways, think it's worth it for me to go when the store opens to try and get a hoodie? Or is it really that limited? 

Gonna give it a few days or so before I do anything drastic after this L. Was debating silly trades in my head.  Congrats to everyone that cooked.

Just drove by state st and there's like 20 or so people camping? Someone also brought their kid as well...and it's raining....

Anyways, think it's worth it for me to go when the store opens to try and get a hoodie? Or is it really that limited? 

Only 10 hoodies & jackets

Just wanted to share the bull **** that just happened. My bank declined the auto payment from end thinking it was fraud, auto L

Just wanted to share the bull **** that just happened. My bank declined the auto payment from end thinking it was fraud, auto L
So did they just move on? I was wondering about this on the off chance I hit and I got hit with fraud. Did END Contact you or did you just see the win email and the denied charge? Maybe you can email em? That blows 

Back
Top Bottom