Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So did they just move on? I was wondering about this on the off chance I hit and I got hit with fraud. Did END Contact you or did you just see the win email and the denied charge? Maybe you can email em? That blows 
The charge was at 3:10am, and then they sent the did not win email 5 minutes later after trying. I was asleep lol.

Just wanted to share the bull **** that just happened. My bank declined the auto payment from end thinking it was fraud, auto L
Same thing happened to me on the Atmos pack. Had to call my Bank to get my account unfroze. At least you saved some money 
frown.gif

Just wanted to share the bull **** that just happened. My bank declined the auto payment from end thinking it was fraud, auto L

Time to switch banks bro. If they cost me something like this, I could never do business with them again.

no twitter or instagram announcements. so these really will be a random drop on kaws site?

is nike snkrs going to miraculously add them to the app, randomly also?

I wanna kill someone. That' sucks. Luckily I've ordered from most of those shops so it just goes thru. That's what I was worried about. Woke up and freaked out about which card my Pp was K linked to. Just got order confirmation also

The charge was at 3:10am, and then they sent the did not win email 5 minutes later after trying. I was asleep lol.
Do you normally make purchases at that hour?

Smh at being upset your bank is too secure

Have you ever contacted them about turning off fraud protection?

People lose perspective of what's really important when frivolous items hang in the balance.

No emails from End, Back-door, Sivas, SNS, Wish, BSTN, or Solefly. They all usually send out emails even if you don't win, I'm pretty sure. I know End does.

Do you normally make purchases at that hour?

Smh at being upset your bank is too secure

Have you ever contacted them about turning off fraud protection?

People lose perspective of what's really important when frivolous items hang in the balance.
You are right. However, the crack head in me is thinking meh, if I get an ACTUAL fraud charge I will report it. It is way easier to clear up now than it used to be.

So even though you are right....I bet a bunch of us would rather the bank allow it and worry later lulz

:lol: KawsOne got this page monitor going crazy...Think they're being slick...

Got the day off so I'm F5'ing it anyways :wink:...

No I dont, I'm usually asleep at 3am. And I get what you're saying, you are right,  but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be upset., who wouldn't be?

And that was the first time thats ever happened to me, so I didnt know such thing was in place. But thats over with, **** happens. Time to try online,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom