Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Guess it wasn't at 1pm EST either
tired.gif

Retail and resale are the same. If you cop retail and you could sell for $2k, that's economically the same as paying $2k for these. 
nah cause you're not 2k poorer. Winning a 20k car and keeping it isnt the same as buying it.

they released on march 28 in China and went on sale for 1.5 to 2k the same day. I still bet that before weekend ends we will see them at around 3-5k as the normal resell price.

see this happening. The market is going to dry up, its not only sneaker dudes after these. Kaws/Art collectors are a totally different breed and usually have deeper pockets than the average sneaker dude.

guess I should open one hah.
you'd need to sell a **** TON of nikes to even be considered

exclucity isnt even tier zero and im sure they sell a lot and they've been around 10 years

Last edited:
see this happening. The market is going to dry up, its not only sneaker dudes after these. Kaws/Art collectors are a totally different breed and usually have deeper pockets than the average sneaker dude.
exactly. Kaws shoes can get into his museum exhibits.

That **** was crazy, they finally told mfers to leave, still wet and freezing :smh:

Last edited:
Hype is a terrible reason to spend $1500 on a pair of shoes.. being a fan of his art... eh... still.. sometimes, we have to learn to admire from afar.. won't kill us not to have every single show that drops.. and for as much as we complain about reselling, this mentaility directly fuels them. I know every person has to live and make decisions, but I've been there.. and it isn't worth it.. so many better things to do with your time and money

You sound like people who tell me traveling is a waste of money.

We all like different things.

I think we're all stupid for having so many shoes.

From baseball cards to comics...we all have our "thing"

Again, to each his or her own.. just want to make you think before making a bad financial decision (at least is my opinion).. and I'm here like everyone.. I've done it.. I've had some very limited, expensive stuff.. and I'm here as a testiment that it wasn't worth it.. not one bit.. and I own very very few of those once cherished possession today.. don't miss 95% of the shoes I've sold either.. not trying to be judgemental either.. I could just speak on this from experience

Comes down to it, resell is nice.  on these.  I'f i didn't need the cash, I'd like to have to display.  box and overall design are nice.

I just wanted to drop a small bit of insight.. what is it about these shoes (or any other shoe for that matter) that makes these worth $1500??? I'm not pocket watching, or hating.. just simply asking.. what is it about these shoes which makes you want to stay up 24 hours straight, watching life pass you by just to try? Truth is, it's an endless circle of events.. we all go through the same thing, week after week with no results and even emptier pockets.. before making an emotional decision, just check yourself. A lot of people dropping $1500-$2K aren't even using cash, they are using credit... even if you are using cash, is it worth it? Really... what is the reward?

Just trying to save someone who make make a mistake by overspending on these shoes.. again, I'm not pocket watching or hating.. just trying to keep others from making mistakes I've made. Carry on

You are pocket watching.

People buy hyped releases for multiple reasons:

Maybe they like hyped releases?
Maybe they generally like the shoes?
Lastly, to make money... if you aren't in a great economical situation "cyber camping for 24 hours" for a hyped release is much more profitable than an ordinary 9-5 that they might work.

Others also like all the hoopla surrounding these releases and purchase for the sport.

In the end, mind your business... what people purchase or how much time they spend trying to get something doesn't affect you. Keep it pushing. :tongue:

you'd need to sell a **** TON of nikes to even be considered

exclucity isnt even tier zero and im sure they sell a lot and they've been around 10 years
true but I dont think these small stores in Sweden and Holland are selling big, they are just in a circle of people who know each others, the stars that collab, the designers that collab, and the actual Jordan Brand and other brands administrators...

Back
Top Bottom