Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Pshh people say that about every hyped drop
these are art shoes. Art people are rich as **** and dont see these shoes as shoes but as art. They are the same as a really special kind of companion, like the No Future which sells at 10k now.

Same day flight from mia to chi could of been had for about 5-600 bucks...nonstop ....i already looked into it before takin the L on FTA....

Pay an uber, retail on the shoes.....probably 1k max....worth it imo
Yup even the people in the store looked at me [emoji]128541[/emoji] crazy. Cute lil tenderonni she was. Plus I got to look at another city that I've never been too.

watch blake linder use daddys money to get a pair

mean.gif

You realize you're talking to a bunch of sneakerheads, right? Of course there are so many better things to do with your time and money than buy shoes. But this isn't the place for that.

Yea I know that.. that's why I can speak on it.. I've done it, I've paid for stuff.. spent stupid amounts of money.. then I woke up and realized there will never be an end to the addiction..

I copped patta x parra air max 1s a few years ago.. the cherrywood pair.. got them for a decent deal too ($1600).. got them in hand and said I was done forever... the next week I was lined up for some shoes that I "had to have"... my wife was a G enough to check me... but I still didn't learn.. it wasn't until I had marked off about every grail I had... then still constantly was on the search that I realized I was the problem.. so again.. didn't mean to offend anyone and I enjoy shoes just as much as the next man... but that also doesn't mean I have to own each and every pair.. of what I'm saying doesn't mean anything to you, keep it moving, but maybe I can save someone from making an emotional purchase..

gotta at least spend another couple bucks to get a hot dog before you head back

Last edited:
Same day flight from mia to chi could of been had for about 5-600 bucks...nonstop ....i already looked into it before takin the L on FTA....

Pay an uber, retail on the shoes.....probably 1k max....worth it imo
Yup even the people in the store looked at me [emoji]128541[/emoji] crazy. Cute lil tenderonni she was. Plus I got to look at another city that I've never been too.

Dedication... :nthat:

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom