Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Yea I know that.. that's why I can speak on it.. I've done it, I've paid for stuff.. spent stupid amounts of money.. then I woke up and realized there will never be an end to the addiction..

I copped patta x parra air max 1s a few years ago.. the cherrywood pair.. got them for a decent deal too ($1600).. got them in hand and said I was done forever... the next week I was lined up for some shoes that I "had to have"... my wife was a G enough to check me... but I still didn't learn.. it wasn't until I had marked off about every grail I had... then still constantly was on the search that I realized I was the problem.. so again.. didn't mean to offend anyone and I enjoy shoes just as much as the next man... but that also doesn't mean I have to own each and every pair.. of what I'm saying doesn't mean anything to you, keep it moving, but maybe I can save someone from making an emotional purchase..
You're dead on. Get what you can but sometimes you don't get somethin and you have to determine how bad you want 'em. I'd love the hell out of some Air Yeezys but I'm not shelling out for them. I did shell out for the last Just Dons though. I wanted them and was willing to pay 200 over retail but that's different than a grand or 1500 over retail (for me at least).

No way museum drop ends well.
No way they have enough stuf w/o a limit per person.
Museum in way over their head.

good
the people i spoke to on the phone at the museum where really unprofessional and i treated them the same way
they cant lie well and the cant give a straight answer the hell with that place

i hope there is a riot in that damn place

Last edited:
No way museum drop ends well.
No way they have enough stuf w/o a limit per person.
Museum in way over their head.
It's going to be a wild Night At The Museum 
grin.gif

This is probably a #coolstorybro, but I remember 2-3 years back, KawsOne never worked on mobile for the medicom drops.

Last edited:
good
the people i spoke to on the phone at the museum where really unprofessional and i treated them the same way
they cant lie well and the cant give a straight answer the hell with that place

i hope there is a riot in that damn place
Let the riot start after I get mines :lol:

Back
Top Bottom