Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

:rofl:

You think those cats aren't going to pick up those sneakers? After standing in the rain for hours AFTER getting their guaranteed wristbands? Those fools would leave their dying grand mamas at the hospital to go back and pick up those shoes...
If there are those are most likely going to f&f. Everyone had a chance in the am if you got there before 11

If there are those are most likely going to f&f. Everyone had a chance in the am if you got there before 11
people who could queue at that time and be almost guaranteed a pair? as if I didn't hate being in the uk as it is when it comes to sneaker launches....

laugh.gif

anyone got any early links for the kaws?
roll.gif

You think those cats aren't going to pick up those sneakers? After standing in the rain for hours AFTER getting their guaranteed wristbands? Those fools would leave their dying grand mamas at the hospital to go back and pick up those shoes...
haha nah. i'm hoping some goon **** goes down & they end up cancelling it. #hater****

people who could queue at that time and be almost guaranteed a pair? as if I didn't hate being in the uk as it is when it comes to sneaker launches....
Foh you had a couple boutiques having them with online and in store raffles... When you'll live in Canada you'll be able to talk about a sneakers launches drought.

Back
Top Bottom