Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

About to throw in the towel ya'll...Took off today so I could hopefully hit on KawsOne but it's getting kind of old just sitting here...

Kids just got home a few minutes ago...Not looking to waste spending tonight with them over these shoes...
you gave it your best shot, brotha! we all know how you feel

friend of mine got a bracelet but a late number.

hes got a bachelor dinner tonight now he said he might not make it lol

told him id buy his bracelet

@alp  at what point is it too late to get there with a bracelet? if not already

About to throw in the towel ya'll...Took off today so I could hopefully hit on KawsOne but it's getting kind of old just sitting here...

Kids just got home a few minutes ago...Not looking to waste spending tonight with them over these shoes...

this is it.. it's going to release soon. :lol: jp

This reminds me of the yeezy 2 plat drop... if I'm correct they dropped at random on an evening .... even the red October on dat Sunday drop.... we here tho ... I wanna personally gt my L lol

life>shoes
smokin.gif
But shoes are my life
frown.gif

This reminds me of the yeezy 2 plat drop... if I'm correct they dropped at random on an evening .... even the red October on dat Sunday drop.... we here tho ... I wanna personally gt my L lol

It was on a Saturday evening (Plat and Solars), it was my friend's wedding.

It was on a Saturday evening (Plat and Solars), it was my friend's wedding.
At least they confirmed the yeezys were releasing at a random time that day though 
laugh.gif

plats solars dropped later maybe 8-9pm right after a finals game

red octobers dropped on 2/9 a sunday around 1pm

So who here really has been staying up all night and day?  
That would be me. I left at midnight last night for Trophy Room.. L. Driving back I actually stopped at a McDonalds Parking lot to catch wifi on my laptop when it got to the top of the hour just in case it DID release. Nothing. Went to class from 2p-6p.. now home...hoping for one last shot for these on Kaws website... 

It has been a LONG day... but at the least, it was still productive with school. The cherry on top is an actual WIN on these 4s. lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom