Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I saw the Red October tweet as I was looking at my phone and my wife was just getting home, trying to have a conversation with me. I wasn't even sure what was happening as I went through the checkout process successfully, as I ignored her. She wasn't mad for long. :D

just curious .. was it ever confirmed that they were dropping on kawsone website? im assuming yes since everyone is monitoring the page and they had the presale thing up

Was sleep on my couch man, took a nap

I NEVER TAKE NAPS

You must be young, because the only reason I wake up excited in the morning is knowing I'll get my nap later.

Honestly, dealing with the ATF is easier than this hide-the-salami hype job by Nike and Kaws. I don't see how this doesn't have some long term impact to the brand. Maybe they should remember their stock price hit recently.

Since we're all hanging out with nothing to do, anyone wanna do a quick legit check for me? grabbed a pair of flint 13s from a thrift shop yesterday and just need some extra opinions

Since we're all hanging out with nothing to do, anyone wanna do a quick legit check for me? grabbed a pair of flint 13s from a thrift shop yesterday and just need some extra opinions
l3Mv6.gif

Jesus christ, I went to go eat for 10mins and as I was reading all these comments without the red October context I thought they dropped lol, just shows what this bs does to you

Peeps on twitter saying 400 wrist bands for 250 pairs at the museum. If thats true thats BS they weren't up front with people. This whole release has turned into nonsense. 
mean.gif

has there been any confirmation that these are actually going to drop on KAWSONE after the backdoor debacle?

has there been any confirmation that these are actually going to drop on KAWSONE after the backdoor debacle?
Nope and Nike changed the Kaws capsule page. It originally said on kawsone.com, now it just says "the rest of the world on Mar. 31"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom