Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Don't recall it ever saying on the nikeinc page that they were releasing on kawsone. But I do remember seeing it on the jordan brand website and it still shows it there.

Who knows though. Drop looks unlikely at this point.

it said kawsone - that's a fact. how else do you think people found the product pages????? kaws barely uses the site as is.

Lmao this guys a clown, anyway I'm done waiting on this goof and his sneakers. Good luck to you guys, I really hope those of you who have been up all night get a pair of these. He really should drop these before midnight to maintain some sort of credibility. 

Lmao this guys a clown, anyway I'm done waiting on this goof and his sneakers. Good luck to you guys, I really hope those of you who have been up all night get a pair of these. He really should drop these before midnight to maintain some sort of credibility. 
he's a clown i was thinkng he was going to post something up about the brooklyn museum but didnt write anything... but what ever.

store sitemap hasnt been changed since yesterday many of the pages not even changed since the 27th. Online drop doesn't seem likely at all today if that

Just peeped in here...man the hype is real 4 these huh lol...thread took off...bless you all. I know some may feel sad or discouraged striking out but be brave and always remember atleast you tried and gave it everything you had.

Sike. .trash 4s made for the qias linder squad...royal 1s >>>>>

Jk..nah srsly tho

Pop up looks dope. Can't believe I spotted it this am and it was actually a real thing. Even more surprised that I didn't even care about going. I guess that's what happens when you plan ahead. Hope some of you ate because of this thread and the news this am. Congrats to those who did. You're welcome. [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Pop up looks dope. Can't believe I spotted it this am and it was actually a real thing. Even more surprised that I didn't even care about going. I guess that's what happens when you plan ahead. Hope some of you ate because of this thread and the news this am. Congrats to those who did. You're welcome. [emoji]128565[/emoji]
where did you find out about the pop up ?

Last edited:
Just peeped in here...man the hype is real 4 these huh lol...thread took off...bless you all. I know some may feel sad or discouraged striking out but be brave and always remember atleast you tried and gave it everything you had.

Sike. .trash 4s made for the qias linder squad...royal 1s >>>>>

Jk..nah srsly tho

stay in school fam... leave the kicks alone

Back
Top Bottom