Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Wish I would have worked my backdoor plug harder.
l3Mv6.gif

Sell Moonrocks to pay for these? I was at the Brooklyn Museum on Friday morning and got wristband 355. Had to go to a wedding, so I missed out on all the nonsense Friday night

Very nice in person, I'd never pay what people are paying for them though. First day I've actually had to sit down and look at them. Get my kids on the weekend and my part time job (that I quit last night, lol ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anybody seen this guy on YouTube Rob dolla talking about 98% lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@12:19 he says all shoes are made in china. naaah b i just copped my pure plat vapormax from footlocker and they made in Vietnam. Lunarcharge made in Vietnam. NikeLab huarache carnivore made in Vietnam.

APB/Social Status/A Ma Maniere. They had a scratch off contest in store and one person per store won a free pair. All losing tickets went into a drawing to buy pairs at retail. I just got the email that I won.

NICE! Congrats. You've had a really great month with releases. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]8)

Back
Top Bottom