Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I remember eminems only going for 800-1000 years back, was shocked when someone on the line told me those were going for that much

These may dip to $1500 over the next couple weeks but I think they go up after that. I think these were more limited than any of us realize. I don't recall anywhere other than the museum that wasn't a raffle. No fcfs in store or online. No Nike/Jordan/Kaws release. Add in the Kaws factor and I just don't see them doing anything but going up.

I'd be in at $1500 if I could find a DS 12.

I remember eminems only going for 800-1000 years back, was shocked when someone on the line told me those were going for that much
Blue pair yeah. Them carhart auction ones though. 
sick.gif

might have to pay resell for the hoodies. I won the tee at end. Might sell them and add some to get the hoodie

Paid 1.5k for my 13 on stockx, would have made the trip to brooklyn if I didn't have a midterm on Friday but it's whatever. I'm sure they'll be other opportunities to grab these off a restock or something down the line

These are a one and done kinda shoe, if there are restocks it won't be many or a lot of pairs

Anyone rock their pair yet...

Wait neverrmind...
Haven't gotten mine in yet.

I won't even front though, I've had internal debate with myself since I won the raffle. Getting them for retail is awesome but I can't ignore the fact that they are selling for $1750+. Thankfully I do ok for myself so I don't need the cash but at the same time idk how much I'd even wear them bc I'd be paranoid af that something would happen to them. It's impossible to view them as a $350 pair of shoes. I've spent $750 on AM1s and I don't have much issue wearing them once a month though so idk. There's zero chance I'd spend $1700 on the Kaws so it's hard to keep them rather than having the cash. Make sense? I'm going to get them in and then figure it out from there. I have a feeling they'll sit in the box for a few months until I finally say f it and wear them out to stunt one night and then they'll be back in the box for a year.

And before anyone jumps on me for even thinking about selling them, I get it. Hell I would have said the same thing to someone earlier today. It's different when it's a decision you have to make. $1700 is a lot of freaking coin man. Feel free to hurl insults at me though haha.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten mine in yet.

I won't even front though, I've had internal debate with myself since I won the raffle. Getting them for retail is awesome but I can't ignore the fact that they are selling for $1750+. Thankfully I do ok for myself so I don't need the cash but at the same time idk how much I'd even wear them bc I'd be paranoid af that something would happen to them. It's impossible to view them as a $350 pair of shoes. I've spent $750 on AM1s and I don't have much issue wearing them once a month though so idk. There's zero chance I'd spend $1700 on the Kaws so it's hard to keep them rather than having the cash. Make sense? I'm going to get them in and then figure it out from there. I have a feeling they'll sit in the box for a few months until I finally say f it and wear them out to stunt one night and then they'll be back in the box for a year.

And before anyone jumps on me for even thinking about selling them, I get it. Hell I would have said the same thing to someone earlier today. It's different when it's a decision you have to make. $1700 is a lot of freaking coin man. Feel free to hurl insults at me though haha.
See, told you you're a reseller :lol: :lol:

I keep telling myself, it's only $150 a month for 1 year. Heck, I spend twice that on things I don't really need monthly, like eating out, watching movies, excessive iTunes purchases lol.

But, it's the principle behind it. Paying 5x it's retail price is something my soul can't do haha.

Back
Top Bottom