Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So I had no 0.00 charge on my card. I called my CC company up, and they said Kaws did swipe my card but bc it was for no money it won't show up on my app. Basically everyone who entered was checked

I think the only way was to make sure you screened shot the confirmation page after entering the lottery.

I know my confirmation page was still up until I clicked on the KAWS icon on the top.
There was no email confirmation after having successfully placed an entry (according to the screen) right ?

The pending charges have to do with your bank, not who won or didn't win. When we hit enter, Kaws dinged the card for $0.00 to make sure it's an active card. Some banks display those verification pings, some don't. That's all it is. They did verification pings prior to putting the entry into the raffle so that they don't pick winners with a dead card. That's all.
So I had no 0.00 charge on my card. I called my CC company up, and they said Kaws did swipe my card but bc it was for no money it won't show up on my app. Basically everyone who entered was checked

et tu grizz?

tired.gif

010_Misc-Ref-321.0.jpg

i called my CC company - they say they see no pending charges of $0.00 
sick.gif
.  Chase credit card.

in case you cant read that.......

Thanks everyone who entered the JORDAN X KAWS lottery on KAWSONE.com today. All winning buyers will be notified on Monday April 24th. The lottery was closed after 7 minutes, at which point the site had successfully received nearly 30 thousand entries. Leaving the site open longer would have only lead to more disappointment. The response to this project has been overwhelming; we have received hundreds of thousands of mailing list signups (and yes, filtering out bots) since my post on April 3rd. We tried to make the release on KAWSONE as fair as possible, but understand it's inevitable that some people will be disappointed. Sales were restricted to the US because those are the terms we agreed to with Jordan Brand in order to offer the product on KAWSONE. Good luck to everyone who was able to enter the lottery today… #KAWS #JORDAN
[h1]  [/h1]

Odd. I had an order number of 42xxx
Again, we don't know what they started at. Nor do we know if bots were properly filtered out, if orders were processed in increments of 1, etc. We'll all find out Monday.

Last edited:
 KAWs said in his IG post that some email accounts were flagged due to it being potentially created by bots. So I'm wondering if folks that didn't get the email are already disqualified...hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom