Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Got my entry in at 9:03 am...order # 27XXX.

The homie got his entry in at 9:04 and his order # is 34XXX

Last edited:
So what your a teacher now? And the kaws of to keep going on that shows you must soo bored to bother with some old sh...
smile.gif
*you're

Lol no i actually listen to and see phish and many other jambands. Plus for 99% of shows you can get tickets for cost at the show, i just dont like booking hotels and flights n whatnot without confirmed tickets in case
Didn't mean to come across like I was saying you were, just in general there are people that do that. I guess not for Phish though.

Order numbers gonna be varied by size it seems. This may be another theory some can maybe validate according to size.

I entered for size 9 and got 30xxx

Last edited:
this is a wrap 
laugh.gif
 the amount of entries between minutes is insane

thank god it closed in like 5 mins 

Order #19XXX (sz9.5), and I submitted at 9:01. My boy submitted at 9:02, and was in the 22XXX range. 

I say that to say this, these numbers are probably meaningless, and people need to brace for not being chose, regardless of having an early submittal at 9:00 or a late one at 9:07 AM. This reeks of randomness. 

Last edited:

I called my CC company and they said there were no 0.00 auths on any of my cards... That is very different from not showing up on my account history. when I try to view it online.. I have never previously order from Kaws with the cards I was using so the fact that I didn't get an auth charge leads me to believe that I didn't win... I could be wrong but logically this makes a lot more sense than any of the explanations that people who are trying to say that the auth charge has nothing to do with winning or losing...
It's called a pre auth. Some people get the same type of charge when they get gas. Believe what you want. 

You know what I will tell you want to hear. "You won! Your KAWS 4s are on the way"

Back
Top Bottom